Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Permanent removal of buffs

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    I duelled loads of docs. Do you know how many times i saw it landing? 2

And LOL Try hit someone with 2.3k AR
    made several test with all kinds of setups and tactics and the proc would almost always land in the first 60 secs of fight no matter what would do so unless u dueling evades docs that shouldnt happen...

.that doesnt even make sence....i with my ofab tiger 1.5k AR land ubt proc a LOT even on evade profs and i dont land any regular hit....and u on DOCs which u dueled "LOADS" only landed the proc twice in all your duels......yeh SURE! either u are lying or u dueled very few docs so stop with the bull****

theres also the option that all docs finish u so fast that u dont even have time to land the proc.....if thats the case the meh....a top mp vs doc duel lasts for a long time
    Last edited by RmikClan; Jan 19th, 2011 at 00:50:44.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    You sir are an idiot.

P.S.
    Sorry Ana, I had to. See you in two days.

An answer: Tigress MP is not a dual wieldable pistol crat, it's the lowest AR profession out there that can miss even on docs and besides, there's only 1 NSD proc, not 2, it stops only casting (as opposed to stuns, even though, some docs have way over 2k nano skills, so they can still cast something), it's LE10 research proc, meaning not every MP has it. Relying on 1 hit every 11 sec, to land a 5% proc is far from something a doc should really worry about. In a far less words, it's silly.

Anyways, bringing 1on1 situations into discussions like this, has poor chance of making your point valid in this particular case.
    most docs have 2.2k BM/MM that leaves us with 200 nanoskills which isnt enough for anything i know its just 1 proc im just used to speak procs in plural cause of the ubt procs...i know not every MP has it and that not the point....its not 1 hit every 11 secs and u know it

Geez... Get a room. Or just accept you're not going to agree on this point. This discussion doesn't seem to be about the removal of buffs (which not only docs get but also fixers and ranged energy perk) anymore.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    Geez... Get a room. Or just accept you're not going to agree on this point. This discussion doesn't seem to be about the removal of buffs (which not only docs get but also fixers and ranged energy perk) anymore.
    and solds with hellfury swap (which is even worst since it removes nanos up to 45 ncu removes rrfes for example and even worst removes some cooldowns that isnt supposed to)
    Last edited by RmikClan; Jan 19th, 2011 at 01:09:22.

I dont wanna feed the troll but... I duelled many docs, and all with NSD proc running. Most I won, some I lost. And after every single duel I asked: "Did the proc landed?" The answer: "Nope"

On topic: Remove of Buffs is a BAD thing. But since most buffs are getting more NCU cost, I cant say if its really OP.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Well, just to troll a bit there is another thing that removes all buffs. And especialy the new Doc HoT's.

It's called time...

So lets remove time from the game, its OP.

Now stop whining and accept that you might have to recast a nano or two. With the added NCU cost to buffs its not gonna be more then that.

Quote Originally Posted by n3opaid2 View Post
    Now stop whining and accept that you might have to recast a nano or two. With the added NCU cost to buffs its not gonna be more then that.
    No thanks.

I'll whine as much as I want, because there's simply no good enough excuse to let this nano hit live after rebalance, not with such low NR check.

Sure, you (that other troll in this case, not specifically you) can pull out stupid comparison with 1on1 situations and lol-stun procs/NSD proc, but it won't change the fact that permanent removal of buffs (with such ease) is something wrong and unacceptable for the, so called, post-rebalanced AO.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

No thanks.

I'll whine as much as I want, because there's simply no good enough excuse to let this nano hit live after rebalance, not with such low NR check.

Sure, you (that other troll in this case, not specifically you) can pull out stupid comparison with 1on1 situations and lol-stun procs/NSD proc, but it won't change the fact that permanent removal of buffs (with such ease) is something wrong and unacceptable for the, so called, post-rebalanced AO.
    So can you explain to me WHY its unacceptable? Since I can't find any good reasons. And since the rebalancing will make doctors recast everything 4 times each minute why is it unacceptable that other don't? In the case that a doc has time to cast EP on you which is unlikely anyway.

So can you explain to me WHY its unacceptable?
    Because it removes buffs permanently (not only self buffs are targeted).

I, for example, don't think it's right for a doc to remove external root resistance buff from my NCU for good (or until I find advie to beg for one again).

People here agreed that it would be right if it just "grayed" out some of them for the time duration and that's fine. Permanent removal of, not one, but up to 5 of them is simply wrong.

I support any tools permanently removing Klods.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Please, go erupt or sumtin.

Klod: the fact that permanent removal of buffs (with such ease) is something wrong and unacceptable

Me: So can you explain to me WHY its unacceptable?

klod: Because it removes buffs permanently (not only self buffs are targeted).

Me: Still dont know why its unacceptable. I understand it's not what you or some others like because it might destroy your OSB (OMG the drama) but still no reason why it's unacceptable.
    Some professions rely on pasive defense and buffs for survival and some on active defense such as heals. Now if one of those two is getting nerfed then why not the other too? Seems balanced to me.

Maybe one deserves to be nerfed and the other doesn't? Is that truly beyond the limits of your imagination?

Klod: the fact that permanent removal of buffs (with such ease) is something wrong and unacceptable

Me: So can you explain to me WHY its unacceptable?

klod: Because it removes buffs permanently (not only self buffs are targeted).
    Well, duh. How can permanent removal of buffs be acceptable?

I think it is unethical, that special attacks permanently remove my HP.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

if that happened you would have negative hp

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    if that happened you would have negative hp
    That tends to be the goal in pvp, yes...
    Waiting for a cure.

i have no reasoning skills but i like to think that if i write with big letters other people will maybe think im right

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    That tends to be the goal in pvp, yes...
    but having permanent negative hp would mean you would be dead constantly which is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    I think it is unethical, that special attacks permanently remove my HP.
    Make a thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RmikClan View Post
    i have no reasoning skills but i like to think that if i write with big letters other people will maybe think im right
    No worries mate. In your case, they won't, no matter what you do.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast