Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nanite Enhanced Drains on a 57?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    ***Points to my sig***

If people had the inits to properly use their aggdef bar my MP's would not have been so drastically overpowered. I suppose next you are going to tell me I l2p too much?
    They can always remove crit scopes and buff up/IP/implant/equip stuff to gain moar inits, you know.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    ***Points to my sig***

If people had the inits to properly use their aggdef bar my MP's would not have been so drastically overpowered. I suppose next you are going to tell me I l2p too much?
    Before anyone brings it up again, I'm always full def.
    creds pls

Klod is still my hero! <3. It takes about 2-4 people to kill a trader. It has been like that for a long time.. And its stupid how they can use every nano thats not level locked around TL 3-4. Wtb balance or I am jumping on the trader bandwagon.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Larafina View Post
    horrible broken really depends on perspective i dont care about low level trader, but about other things so best bet will be that we all wait for the balancing or quit ao (faster and more reliable way).
    that´s why your perspective is all about tl5/7.
    that´s why you dont pvp in low TLs prolly.
    so i assume that you dont pvp, cause tl5+7 is dead actually (rk1). so your points dont rly fit into this content.

trader is so much overpowered from lvl1-60 that it´s not even funny. you cant compare it to tl7 stuff... well i like the drains on my low traders, but i would like a balanced game even more just watch some tl1-3 fights and you ll sometimes see 1 trader pwning 3-6 defenders.
    Last edited by -yeny-; Feb 16th, 2011 at 12:01:18.
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Well built traders are for sure OPed at TL1-4 but, there is a huge difference between well built somewhat decent.

For instance I have only ever died to 1 trader (Painuts RK1) on my 30 MP (Metakab RK1) but, when I compare him to all the others I have faced he easily stands out. Other have had the same drains but lacked the dmg to kill me even when fully drained.

A 57 casting nanites is surely OPed but, in order to do so they have to put effort in to it. Granted at 57 not a ton of effort and I think that is the real problem. The way balance is cureently between professions. Some have a far easier time to become powerful were as others have to put in far more effort and time. (shade excluded thanks to crappy level locks on spirts).

Basicly what I am trying to say is with effort the tool-set become OPed not that its OPed from the start. I think the current nano docs go a bit too far on the lower end but, overall are going in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandavel View Post
    Before anyone brings it up again, I'm always full def.
    I should clarify, the only professions that can generally go full def without major sacrifices are pet professions. A full-def MP will be slaughtered by mine unless they get an NSD off before I use Mind Quake, which is ofc possible. NT's who go full def will be able to insta-cast VE and NS for defense, but their absorbs and CC tools will not be insta-cast which is a significant sacrifice to their survival.

Traders can go full def (twinked compiler helps significantly) but they end up killing you with specials and kizzers, not regular hits, which means you need to be low on OSB's to die to a full def trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackofgravy View Post
    Klod is still my hero! <3. It takes about 2-4 people to kill a trader. It has been like that for a long time.. And its stupid how they can use every nano thats not level locked around TL 3-4. Wtb balance or I am jumping on the trader bandwagon.
    Well if you count MP pets as additional people then yes

I do count the MP pets (Mezz pets still make me lulz untill i randomly get rooted in NS... good job mezz pet!) cause they do some serious dmg to everyone and heal like a doc.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    that´s why your perspective is all about tl5/7.
    that´s why you dont pvp in low TLs prolly.
    so i assume that you dont pvp, cause tl5+7 is dead actually (rk1). so your points dont rly fit into this content.
    my points are perfectly fit as answer to the quote i made, but i guess you just couldnt resist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12