Thread: Advy Nano Doc

Advy Nano Doc

Are you kidding me?

Tank Mode: TMS + Single Taunts for 11k + AoE taunts for 3k+3k + Heals + Team Heals + Instant Heals + Instacast CH

WTF FC?

Heal Mode: Still weak heals compared to Doc. Should have gone stronger on the "other person" heals.
    Leet Mode: 700 concealment, rivaling Agents, better than Shades.
    Cat Mode: 15% crit, like 150 AAO?
    Wolf Mode: Crapload of evades and def.

Instant Cast Invocation of the Phoenix, 60s recharge.

Instant Heals usable in any morph, heal for as much as normal heals, 30s recharge.

Aimed Shot attached to pistol buffs, indicating a desire to keep that retarded decision in-game.

Melee still has no way to "close the gap".

Those were my highlights.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Funcom employee

One thing you're leaving out of your summary is that these cannot be used at the same time. Each morph has its benefits, and some very good ones at that, but they will NOT be able to use every benefit at the same time (likewise there are benefits for the adventurer who is *not* morphed, with nanos and such they cannot utilize while morphed). Picking and choosing the morph that's right for the situation will be much, much more important.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

I don't have anything remotely constructive to say, I don't know what the hell you guys where thinking when you slapped this together.

I thought agents were supposed to be jack of all trades, seams adventurer has taken over that role as well. And just about any other roll needed in this game. It's downright stupid that you take an already OP class and further expand their capabilities in such manner. When I look at what a lot of other professions have gotten so far, it's a joke compared to this.

And yeah before anyone go "WAH WAH you play agent it says so in your sig!!!" I have a 219 adventurer "Ioone" and she and me both thinks this is borderline psychotic.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Can the Tree walk?

or the new "heal morph" (just guessed it will stay the totem thingy)...

Apart from that, i didn´t finish reading and watching yet, but is it correct, that we will be able to get "all" morph buffs around like level 30 or so and after that it only depends on the level?

Not that i would care too much, but getting a new morph was one of the highest motivations for me to level back then when i had my first char and didn´t know how game was in highlevel and blabla ya know what i mean

So after all it looks interesting but i don´t know yet if i should be too happy with it...

Needs more melee luv anyways...

Funcom employee

Closing this one down for now - Official commentary thread is located here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=587589 -- Profs will edit more information into the OPs as they're able. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~