Thread: Peh'Wer

Peh'Wer

Currently I have maxed all my abilities and my Pistol, Burst and Fling Shot skills. I do not have my research maxed so I'm still missing out on the +60 pistol and the 3 ability buffing ones.

I tried to get the Peh'Wer pistol in the other day. I got the pistol and MR reqs ok but lo' and behold I could only get my burst up to around 1320 at the max.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get this bastard on?

I had RC, Full set of CSS/CC and a couple of burst buffing guns as well as pistol mastery and other perks.

What am I missing? Give me all you've got, items, tips, detailed instructions on how exactly to do it...
    Last edited by womb8t; Mar 23rd, 2011 at 03:45:46. Reason: Relevant Data Added

You didn't mention imps or symbs. as far as I see you can get burst from Xan alpha symbs right wrist and right hand and from right arm implant (you get 141 burst from ql 300 right arm imp). Can use imps instead of Xan alpha's for the other slots as well, but then you lose the MR from right-wrist.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

What Edta said! Get those Xan Alphas in and a ql300 right arm implant (Burst + AAD).

Org contracts and a Guardian Conductor of Ransacking make this a lot easier.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Actually I was able to hit as high as 2.4k pistol without a wrangle when I was twinking the Peh'Wer on.

Burst was the problem, yes. What you need to do is get your hands on a ql300 Right Arm imp as those guys before me said, but that's not all.
    You can get +80 burst from 2 buffing guns (burst is hotswappable) - are those the ones you are using?
    Now the rest highly depends on your breed. I'm guessing you're nanomage, because your base burst is real low (a couple parts of css, guns and imp was enough for me to hit 1670 burst) :/
    That means you'll have to use EOE...
    Don't forget about Dreadloch Stabilizing Aid, Modified Ancient Combat Bracer, Leo's Grandiose Gold Armband of Plenty, and Cloak of the Reanimated Ranger (5/5)!

Also once again - post your breed if you can please... In this case it really does make a difference.
    Last edited by sawtyss; Mar 24th, 2011 at 16:51:42.
    Veneya - 220/70/30 Bureaucrat Equipment
    Vaneyo - 150/30/14 Adventurer Equipment
    Veneyo - 150/38/12 Meta-Physicist Equipment
    Golota - 220/52/23 Enforcer Equipment

Then you also have to see if you can keep it non-oe while in normal gear (yes, burst does affect oe)
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

FYI - My setup in sig is non-OE, but only just!

Searching for Riot Control is an easy win though
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    FYI - My setup in sig is non-OE, but only just!

Searching for Riot Control is an easy win though
    You have it easier than solitus due to higher strength (roughly 20 points from trickle), not even mentioning nanomage...
    Thats why I'm asking about breed ;]
    Last edited by sawtyss; Mar 24th, 2011 at 16:54:42.

I was just providing an example of the lengths you need to go to be out of OE, I agree that breed matters! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by womb8t View Post
    I got the pistol and MR reqs ok but lo' and behold I could only get my burst up to around 1320 at the max.
    You will not be able to meet both MR and Burst requirements without Alpha symbs in both Right Wrist and Right Hand.

Once you have both of those equipped then any combo of the already listed items should get you all set...
    ...but without those you will not be able to do it as far as I know.

Good luck!
    Gracee e : Blooop e - SPIRIT

Quote Originally Posted by techprince View Post
    Just get QL250+ EOE !
    Like we haven't suggested that already..
    If he is playing a nanomage getting the EOE won't help enough... You need to get some much needed stuffz too :/

Leo's Grandiose Gold Armband of Plenty
    Gemini's Green Scope of Variety
    BigBurger Inc. Chapman Max to hotswap
    any other utils you can put on to trickle and ofc what people said, alphas except the arm
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.