Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Anarchy Online 10th Anniversary Gathering Thread!

Bump. Only a week away.

Woot woot!!
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Looking forward to going to Montreal. Lots of interesting things happening on the AO weekend. Hopefully some AO stuff too, if not, we will do a raid on their office and collect some phatz.

It just so happens that those three days coincide with the biggest rave outside Europe, and so I'm afraid I'll be ditching you guys for the likes of Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, Crystal Method, Ferry Corsten, etc...oh and ridiculously hot slutty rave chicks of course. Woo!

EDC 2011 Vegas!

Have fun though. I'd like to visit the fort up there someday.
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

Oh how I wish I could go!!

I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast!!

I'll be there in spirit and in at least part of the RK1 side of the in-game party. I have a wedding to go to that weekend though so I won't even be around for much in-game.

Take lots of pics!!

Take lots of videos!!

Don't let anyone steal the evidence this time!!

(oh...and if there happens to be anyone there who is associated with The Secret World in any fashion and anyone wants to molest them into giving up infos, I would be very grateful!!)
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Means Said
    3. The Birthday party here in Montreal is planned, budgeted, approved and booked. Looking forward to meeting up with all of the attendees next weekend for some drinks, pool and great conversation. Kintaii will be posting the details for people attending today.
    Problem here is that every night I go to bed and when I wake up, it is still 'today'.
    Last edited by Igri00; Jun 18th, 2011 at 19:52:51.

Funcom employee

Hey guys - Sorry about the delay, got a little drowned on Friday and didn't have a chance to get stuff written up. >.@ The Big Informational Email has now gone out to all registered attendees, however, so you guys should have all the needed info to show up and hang out us on the AO team. =D

If you have registered for the gathering and have NOT received this email, please send a follow-up email to ao-rsvp@anarchyonline.com and let us know. Cheers! =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

W00t! Raid, Party, Q&A, Pool, Party! Rehab? better bring the laptop!
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Hey guys - Sorry about the delay, got a little drowned on Friday and didn't have a chance to get stuff written up.
    Hand in the air if you saw this and expected a forthcoming story about the team going boating and Kintaii actually falling into the water....?
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Hand in the air if you saw this and expected a forthcoming story about the team going boating and Kintaii actually falling into the water....?
    My default view of Kintaii is him falling into some pool of water. If he doesn't mention it, I just assume it happened

Just kidding
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Hey guys - Sorry about the delay, got a little drowned on Friday and didn't have a chance to get stuff written up. >.@ The Big Informational Email has now gone out to all registered attendees, however, so you guys should have all the needed info to show up and hang out us on the AO team. =D
    Thanks for the info. Very detailed as well! Thanks for all of the info.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

How many people are attending?

Since the anniversary is less than a week from now, I guess the t-shirts & other real world items that were Maybe™ going to be made available Soon™ for purchase on the account page in time for everyone to buy before the anniversary is not going to happen.

Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Funcom employee

Hey, I never said when, where, or how - Just a general maybe. I haven't forgotten yet.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Funcom employee

IMPORTANT NOTE!!

As a correction to the email sent out yesterday, the gathering starts at 3:00pm on Saturday, not 5:00pm. I'll be sending out a correction mail tomorrow (at home, no access to my email from here), but I wanted to drop a notice in here for everyone as well. Sorry for any inconvenience!
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

VPN should help you access your e-mail! :P

Funcom employee

We will also use Twitter Hash #AO10Year during the updates that way everyone can join in on the Twitter madness!
    Last edited by Famine; Jun 23rd, 2011 at 00:43:17.

Have a nice party all.
    I wished I was there.

Funcom employee

I'm also keeping a log that I will try to keep updated during the gathering. You can find that log on the official Anarchy Online portal here.

Leaving the house in a few hours- If Google Maps is any accurate (at least as far as driving times go), I'll be at the hotel by 2pm.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Bah! I can't find my 2008 plate RUBI-KA...
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast