Thread: Civil Disobedience

Civil Disobedience

I have had this mission over a month now, been lucky enough to get in one BS over a month ago. and I have a total of 3 to do (2 more)

How can one complete this mission if there are no BS running ?
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

Should I just forget the idea of ever doing a BS, don't see a reason to having it in the game if no one plays it.

maybe find another way of getting VP for Ofab ?

any one wait to help me complete Civil Disobedience
    31-60

Certain level ranges the battlestations don't run often.
    You can subscribe to neutnet & dnet and be on the lookout for others trying to gather people for that range, or post yourself and see if you can get it running.

The 101-150, 151-200, and 215-220 ranges run frequently.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

There are other dailies than the BS, to get the VPs. Specificly the one where you gotta kill 3 notum miners. Also one where you have to tag towers.

Maybe there are more besides those 2.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Quote Originally Posted by Raelil View Post
    There are other dailies than the BS, to get the VPs. Specificly the one where you gotta kill 3 notum miners. Also one where you have to tag towers.

Maybe there are more besides those 2.
    There's also a Tarasque one.
    But the only way to complete the Civil Disobedience mission from Palmeiro is to do battlestations.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

it wasn't so much for the VP .. I know the easiest and takes a little longer VP earning is 3 noctum miners, and since last patch it has be made easier with the spawn increase, but as Wakizaka said it's for the Palmerio Mission
    one of my characters got that mission at lvl 20 (the cause of this post) . . and only has had one time in BS, (need 3) not a main character, and not really in rush to level this one up, been over a month and I still have not finished the mission.

I was just getting frustrated .. on how long it is taking to complete this mission

yeah, have less troubles getting the BS for my Shade, he's in the 151-200 class, but I do play during the least populated times, so some times, I'm lucky to get one BS in for the day, it's all about timing there, I seem to catch the last run

Idea: Palmiro's PvP mission for lower lvl ranges up to 100 should be:

1. Duel x1
    2. Complete x1 Battlestation
    3. Kill3 miners

I think it would do much better for those ranges below 101
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

I guess it's possible to just start a couple more froob accounts and Octal log client