Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: AO TeamSpeak server (unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by Teknologist View Post
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Anarchy Online TeamSpeak server.
    Please be patient while this is being resolved.

Thank you.
    All fine here :/
    Perhaps it's your network?

TS Uptime:
    12 days, 20 hours, 34 minutes and 4 seconds
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Nope, Network here is fine. Others are experiencing the same thing issues that I am.
    perhaps it is a routing issue between us.
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.

Whatever it was, it was network related but bas been resolved now.

AOSpeak Site

We have an option to switch to a gigabit network, and that's exactly what will happen should this issue repeat itself, let me know!
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Server has been moved to node with a gigabit link, connection details remain the same.
    Last edited by Tshaar; Apr 25th, 2011 at 21:54:19.
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Anyone having any issues using the key given by the bot?
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

We had at least 10 new users join from both servers. Just tested it on both RK1 and RK2 and it worked fine.
    I'm not sure why people are occasionally having issues with the token.

As a reminder, once you have connected add a bookmark on the Bookmarks menu and use that to connect in the future. You can even make it your default server by clicking "Manage Bookmarks" then select the server in the list, click the "More" button then check the "Connect on Startup" checkbox.

The new server has been working smoothly. The last two had major network issues. The server was moved today hopefully for the last time. We are working on a live backup server option as well. Details to follow.

We are seeing a steady group of people using the server. The topics discussed are as varied as they are here in this forum.

There are now 5 orgs with channels setup there. Two from Atlantean and three from Rimor. Remind your orgmates there is a great TeamSpeak server option that is available (for free!) to all orgs. The org leader gets admin rights to the orgs channels.

AOSpeak Site

Indeed, last two servers were hosted on a same network layer that had an ongoing outage (7-40% packet loss).
    Rather than waiting for them to fix anything I switched to a new provider altogether so you guys experienced little if any downtime.

I'll work on a backup solution with Tek sometime later this week, one that should be deployable within minutes should any issues occur in, hopefully, very distant future.
    Not that I expect any, this is more to honour the three holy rules of IT: backup, backup and backup!
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Getting addicted =)

Join the fun!
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

I have been for years paying for a ventrilo server, It is quite hard to get players of this game for some reason to use voice coms. When there were 4-8 of us on Vent daily we were unstoppable in pve and pvp. I hope this takes off. My only recommendation would be to use ventrilo rather than TS.

Good luck with this.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

wtb language sections, for example russian.
    AO have enough big russian community - i know many of this players not so good in english, but will use your project if be language section for communication.
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    wtb language sections, for example russian.
    AO have enough big russian community - i know many of this players not so good in english, but will use your project if be language section for communication.
    Splitting up to even more channels is counter productive, and most people cant even stand you on the forums, talking to you would probably be torture. Sorry buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Surm View Post
    Splitting up to even more channels is counter productive, and most people cant even stand you on the forums, talking to you would probably be torture. Sorry buddy
    I love you man. Just sayin'
    Craized - 220/30 Adventurer
    Haized - 220/30 Adventurer
    Medpills - 220/24 Doctor

Redemption

So, I have to ask. Is this a regional (Eu and USA) thing or is it worldwide?

Allo? Allo? This is Red China calling!
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Worldwide
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Surm View Post
    this is not split - read carefully plz. Many of this players hard to understand vocal english (me for example). Who have vocal skill anyway be in the english sections, who not have skill not use it, or sit in the language section. So, this is not split.
    Last edited by Mavritanic; Apr 30th, 2011 at 10:24:05.
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Iriche View Post
    Worldwide
    Neat
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Iriche View Post
    Worldwide
    We are Pimping around the world!

Which is why some leets have skirts...
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Bump
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast