Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: AO TeamSpeak server (unofficial)

A microphone is really just a speaker wired in reverse, more or less so yea course you can use your speakers for it, but headphones would probably be better than active PC speakers.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    That happened to me one night and I resolved it through either a restart or by opening cmd.exe as Administrator, typing "ipconfig /flushdns" to reset my dns resolver. Hope this helps!
    Did both...

<15:21:55> Trying to resolve hostname voice.notum.net
    <15:22:17> Failed to resolve hostname 'voice.notum.net'
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Okey-dokey...Datch just pointed something out: it's voice.aospeak.com. I even went so far as to set up another connection at voice.aospeak.com://192.168.100.1?port=9119 (via advice on another forum.) Just the basic "voice.aospeak.com" change in your connection window should get you there, though. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    Okey-dokey...Datch just pointed something out: it's voice.aospeak.com. I even went so far as to set up another connection at voice.aospeak.com://192.168.100.1?port=9119 (via advice on another forum.) Just the basic "voice.aospeak.com" change in your connection window should get you there, though.
    Fixed! ty ty ty!
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, yep, it's voice.aospeak.com. notum.net was the test server but I kept the subdomain forwarded a long time.
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    If you're requesting an Org Channel, please provide the following information.

Server Name
    Org Name
    Leader Name (registered on Teamspeak, must use the same name)
    Is it possible to get an org channel that I plan to use for public events I'll be hosting through my org?

Rimor
    Events by Jill
    Traderjill

It can be a non-password protected channel unless I'm able to get the ability to change the password myself.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Is it possible to get an org channel that I plan to use for public events I'll be hosting through my org?

Rimor
    Events by Jill
    Traderjill

It can be a non-password protected channel unless I'm able to get the ability to change the password myself.
    All Org Channels are NOT password protected. You can create a temp sub-channel with a pw of your choice if you wanted to speak privately with orgmates or if you wish to have a private conversation with another AO gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    All Org Channels are NOT password protected. You can create a temp sub-channel with a pw of your choice if you wanted to speak privately with orgmates or if you wish to have a private conversation with another AO gamer.
    Ok that's perfect then
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Would you please add an Inner Circle channel on RK2? Thank you for creating this wonderful idea!

I'm coming back from my vacation tomorrow, I'll add the requested channels first chance I get (and finally finish channel adding via bot )
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Quote Originally Posted by Tshaar View Post
    I'm coming back from my vacation tomorrow, I'll add the requested channels first chance I get (and finally finish channel adding via bot )
    Yeah, I could not make the channels for them, sorry.

bumpage!

Ergo decided to let players idle for up to 3 hours before moving them to the AFK channel.

I told him we don't have any bandwidth issues
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

any chance for a Digital Alliance Org Room for RK1 please

Quote Originally Posted by wkdblue6 View Post
    any chance for a Digital Alliance Org Room for RK1 please
    Done. :) I'll be semi-afk most of the day, but send me a message if there are any problems.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Ingame bot was completely rewritten, the registration process is different now.

This opens up exciting new features (such as not having to wait for an org channel) that will be implemented in the future.

The most obvious change right now are the alts and online status. Please re-register ingame on as many alts as you want (and use the issued tokens) when you have the time to do so.

Also, please report any bugs or inconsistencies you stumble upon, feature requests are also, as always, very welcome.
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

glad to see this is still going. hope it's gotten a bit more population then the last time i was on.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Did you ever want your website visitors to know if you're playing AO?
    Did you ever want to display your AO online status in forums?
    Did you ever want to post an ad in the trade section and let the potential client know if you're online?
    I bet you did.

And now you can! If you're using AOSpeak, that is.
    The new badge feature allows you to display your AOSpeak AND ingame status as an image you can include anywhere, including AO forums.

If I wanted to display status for "Tshaar" my link would look like this:
    Code:
    [IMG]http://aospeak.com/badge/medium/2/Tshaar.png[/IMG]
    and display like this:

So, how do you make one? Simply link *any* registered alt in the URL
    Code:
    http://aospeak.com/badge/design/alt's dim/alt's name.png
    the alt you choose to include in the URL is irrelevant, the badge will display your AOSpeak status (online or offline) and if you're both in teamspeak and in game it will also show what character are you playing on.

The badge only comes in one design now (medium) and can display one character. New badges will display more / less info and you'll be able to choose what to use.

This is a beta featre (isn't everything? ) so please report any issues you experience.

Enjoy!

P.S. I'll update the first post when this is stable enough.
    Last edited by Tshaar; Aug 22nd, 2011 at 00:32:41.
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

I'm online on TS, image says I'm offline.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast