Thread: Increase evades of target

Increase evades of target

What if a fixer could greatly increase the evades of 1 of his teammates?
    with or without a penalty to the fixer himself.
    Sort of like a merger. Give that user all of the fixers gridphasing nanobots.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

...gsf.
    I'm Batman.

Greatly team buffing, again, Fixers are mediocre dmg. But a good fixer isn't exactly completely obsolete. It's still an extra gun. I'd rather a trustworthy fixer than an LFT-bound Enfo. Stop trying to buff Fixers up. They're fine. They could use, at most, some guns which are good for damage at lower levels; but you forget Fixers aren't a freaking damage class. They have their -own- bonuses. What seperates them from Soldiers? Capped Runspeed at TL6? MASSIVE evades? Lack of reflects?
    I'm Batman.

Only thing they should do about fixers in team regarding evades is to add an evade part to the SL runspeed buff line, for example half of what the fixers get on each nano. So, 75 evades for top one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Only thing they should do about fixers in team regarding evades is to add an evade part to the SL runspeed buff line, for example half of what the fixers get on each nano. So, 75 evades for top one.
    This

Fixers need blockers not more stuff they already have. Or better yet, steal bullets from the opponent. Who doesn't like a 0 bullet FA and no ammo in that 100 magazine troll pistol?
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

-need- is such a loose term on these forums.
    I'm Batman.

Steal the "Your Enemy's Enemy is your Friend" idea from traders, and give fixers the 15 second buff "Your Enemy's Enemy has loads of AAD".
    Hlep gnak!

Don't be jelly.

And stop stealing stuff from traders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbar View Post
    Steal the "Your Enemy's Enemy is your Friend" idea from traders, and give fixers the 15 second buff "Your Enemy's Enemy has loads of AAD".
    i like this alot
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Crats give +560 aad to teammates. Then an additional 450 or 500 (can't be arsed) aad with a perk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Crats give +560 aad to teammates. Then an additional 450 or 500 (can't be arsed) aad with a perk.
    What this has to do with fixers eludes me

I think there is enough def floating around in this game, would rather work on synergistic buffs such as a Team hot based on the max health of the team. More health in the group, the larger the HoT, meaning that you have to take out the "healthier players" before you even think of killing those evaders.

Things that benefit the team based on what is in the team, that is how you make a profession desirable, useful, and interesting to play.

i like that, would encourage getting more people together too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    I think there is enough def floating around in this game, would rather work on synergistic buffs such as a Team hot based on the max health of the team. More health in the group, the larger the HoT, meaning that you have to take out the "healthier players" before you even think of killing those evaders.

Things that benefit the team based on what is in the team, that is how you make a profession desirable, useful, and interesting to play.
    I think I like this, as long as it scales through the levels, and blocks the fixers access to team evacs while it's running. should be in the suggestions thread if it's not already.

Oro, sorry friend, there's just too many ways to nullify dmg already in the game. the only way I could see that working would be if the fixers had a hot penalty of their own, as in no hot at all, and the buff would have to be obvious.

certainly off topic, but, why not give adventurers a team acro perk, that wipes their own also, adv's are much less desirable in team now than fixers from what I've seen. if you think about it, this kind of idea, using tools we already have, only in a shared application could benefit a lot of overlooked professions when it comes to team desirability for pvm and pvp.

things like this could easily lead more options teaming, but it has to handled carefully since defenses in the game are already just barely on par with offensive abilities.

nice creative thinking.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    certainly off topic, but, why not give adventurers a team acro perk, that wipes their own also, adv's are much less desirable in team now than fixers from what I've seen. if you think about it, this kind of idea, using tools we already have, only in a shared application could benefit a lot of overlooked professions when it comes to team desirability for pvm and pvp.
    Advys being less desireable in team then fixers is ignorance on the team leaders part, advys give +DD, +evades, supportheal, runspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Advys being less desireable in team then fixers is ignorance on the team leaders part, advys give +DD, +evades, supportheal, runspeed.
    and +xp

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    and +xp
    Yes, ofcourse, the most important thing! Almost forgot!

i think fixers should have a run speed area debuff on 1500-2000 at 220 that last 10 sec that lands 100% with a 2 min cooldown.

why? becose the ones we got dont work at 220 more or less..

once the 1500-2000 runspeed debuff lands the targets get immune from that nano for 30-60 sec. so it cant be abused by a team of multiple fixers

also a single root like that should be something.. but i dunno
    Last edited by Le-Quack; May 30th, 2013 at 18:23:30.