Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S7 twink

S7 twink

I want to twink my enforcer at level 200 but get all his research done first before i do so. What is a fast and easy way besides the occasional Inferno mission?

I am looking to get him better gear. He's going to get the se s7 weps as soon as i can get a team/buy them for not a lot of creds.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=170809
    That's the gear setup i currently have. I do have ALL of the research devices. I also know i need better symbiants/implants but being atrox it is rather difficult to get the necessary int/psy/sense to equip them.

Any and all advice needed on what to get and what doesn't cost an arm and a leg to obtain. I am also working on a s10 twink so i can make some credits.

Inferno missions are the best time to sk ratio i think, but if your looking for some variety, have a look at dark ruins team, prisioner elite daily missions (you will need some highbie help for that but there is usually someone killing them for quest update.) any outstanding quests are easy enough to do while waiting for invites.
    Daily BS mish so your gathering VP each day.

I wouldnt wait til all research is done either, its prolly not needed. especially if your only equipping the special edition weapons. (are you aiming higher for weapons in the end?)

ql300 ofab isnt too much of a trouble at lvl 200 for a trox enf.

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Make sure u have good faction (either GoS as Neutral or with your side), else rewards and SK will hurt. I'm in the process of finishing up research on my 2nd level 200, and my advice is to do the lines u need for abilities, get to 200 and equip good gear - THEN finish research & do final twinking.
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

Be warned that there is no fast way to get ALL research done at level 200. It takes a lot of grinding...a LOT!

The amount of XP you can receive in one hit is limited to 20% of that required for your level. When you consider that level 200 requires ~75M XP, that means that the most XP you can receive at once is 15M XP. Now add in the fact that level 9 research requires 740M XP, & level 10 research needs 900M XP...well that equates to ~105 Inferno missions for EACH level 9+10 research.

Research goes MUCH quicker at 220 because you can receive more SK at once.
    Field Marshall Jean Luc "Organa" Picard - level 220/20/70 - Setup
    Eternalist Doctor "Stitchiz" Nick - level 220/21/55 - Setup
    Supreme Creator Sally "Orya" Dilox - level 220/20/64 - Setup
    Don Sonny "Protexxor" Fresh - level 200/26/58 - Setup
    Techno-Mage Galileo "Aryuna" Galilei - level 170/17/42 - Setup

The cap on research is 5% of a line, meaning some sk from inf mish reward goes to pool at 200 when doing level 9 research and below. I try to fill 9 while doing regular missions, DOJA etc, and then swap to level 10 when handing in items for quests, and killing mish bosses.

The reason why I advice to focus on abilities is that those allow you to twink on new stuff, making you more fit for fight to do the rest of the grinding. And yes, as Organa says, it is a long process.

Do the research and figure out which lines to focus on. Some might be less attractive, and even useless.
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

After reading the above posts, I feel enforced to post a reply.
    At 200 the only 'fast' way is to grind inf. I'll tell ya why (and this is explenation from experience)
    Dailies will only give you 15k sk reward into your research as someone above me explained about the 15m XP cap.
    However, when you're doing inf easies, you get a higher cap into your level 9 and 10 researches, I think it caps at around 44-45k sk
    The only thing you can do to increase it slightly is getting max faction, but even that wont help that much. But for varation and other purposes, you might still wanna keep doing the dailies.

I'm no enfo expert at all, but I assume there's much better weapon options for both pvm and pvp then the s7 weapons itself. I assume the usually SoC/SoW/AI/Ofab or maybe even double crispy chirops are better options.(not sure about that last one)
    However, if you dont have alot of money, the s7 weapons might be better option.
    Btw, those dont only drop on bosses, there's a slight chance they drop on random mobs as well.

If you're going for pvm, there might be a few different things you could equipp, You could equipp a Might of the renevant instead of the neural ball.
    Definately work on getting some better sleeves and higher symbs. As trox, it might indeed be hard to get sense/int/psy higher, but normally at 200 with the right items and decent ability imps (240ish maybe even higher) you can probably reach enough to get vigorous/effective symbs on
    But i'd rather let the experts respond on this matter, these are just my findings^^

as a 200 keeper (same situation as enfo more or less) i did all my level 9 researches at 199, (easier to do with xp than SK) and once im 200 just got a few (the useful) 10s now to finish,

on the symbs side of things, make sure that you get all your int/psy/sense twinking stuff beforehand, it really helps, my keeper is using persisting/vigerous symbs atm, think they require 716 int/psy which was pretty hard, but not OTT hard, just really needed a Reperk, VTEx2, 2 OETCo Jess, Research device and good to go, as being a keeper, i have the added bonus of support symbs, so i was using a growing head (still lacked eye) which add to psy/int/sense over the infantrys symbs, worth my while with these but good luck with your researching =]
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Panther(P) and SoW owns in s7, 6k+ crits on SoW and nearly 4k on Panther will bring you fast forward. For Infernomishes double Kyr-(axes or hammer) and Panther/SoW is nearly the same damage. Didn't check P/Kyr-hammer combo. If you want to do pvp, there is no other option than Kyr, due to the loss of AR at P/SoW combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
    Panther(P) and SoW owns in s7, 6k+ crits on SoW and nearly 4k on Panther will bring you fast forward. For Infernomishes double Kyr-(axes or hammer) and Panther/SoW is nearly the same damage. Didn't check P/Kyr-hammer combo. If you want to do pvp, there is no other option than Kyr, due to the loss of AR at P/SoW combo.
    I'm not sure it's entirely true about Panther + SoW not working in PvP. True, you have to make some sacrifices to do 1HB/1HE at level 200, however you could choose to fully perk 1HB & 1HE, at the sacrifice of coon. You're compromised defensively, but with an all out damage/AR setup it could work nicely, plus you get that uber stun as well in the 1HB perk line.

Nidhogg does use CC and has an AR focus'd setup. the problem is the split AR as SoW can only go in right hand.
    Varsbot
    Variable004

How do you manage soloing in s7 as a well twinked Enforcer?

Are you able to down any bosses alone?
    Qiral

Control Leech (right-side boss) - easily soloable by well-equipped enfo, only OSB I using here is RRFE and +65 HD doc buff.
    Tower (left-side) not soloable by enfo, but seems like good and heavily OSB-ed keeper or advy have some chances here.
    Mid boss not soloable.
    Candle645 - Soldier, 220/30/70; Arieel - Keeper, 220/30/70; Candleadv - Adventurer, 220/30/70; Candlemech - Engineer, 220/30/70; Candlekicks - Martial Artist, 215/26/67; Candlegrids - Fixer, 126/15/max; Candledoc - 200 uber froob

Quote Originally Posted by candle645_ View Post
    Control Leech (right-side boss) - easily soloable by well-equipped enfo, only OSB I using here is RRFE and +65 HD doc buff.
    Tower (left-side) not soloable by enfo, but seems like good and heavily OSB-ed keeper or advy have some chances here.
    Mid boss not soloable.
    I'm not sure I entirely agree with this. I consider my enf to be "well equipped", and I have quite a tough time solo'ing him.

Having said that if you add in RRFE (30% less damage) and ICR (65% MORE heal-delta) I'm sure you'd have a much easier time.

Keeper has an easier time with better evades and somewhat decent healing ability. Advy should be pretty uber I'd think. A well twinked keeper can solo control leech self-buffed.

Org

I love it when people make things so easy by simply saying it. Fact is that by level 200, you start to see the LIMITATIONS of soloing stuff with an enfo. It doesn't get better, it gets progressively worse.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I love it when people make things so easy by simply saying it. Fact is that by level 200, you start to see the LIMITATIONS of soloing stuff with an enfo. It doesn't get better, it gets progressively worse.
    Quite right...

Sorry for necro here - just searched archive to give friend links to 200 twinking topics and find my old post here. Can't resist to post update

Well twinked enfo can solo Control Leech w/o OSBs, just need to properly time stims/layers/absorbs perk use.
    Tower can be done literally by just sitting nearby till it get killed by enfo damage shields, but will take ages. 1 or 2 advies already confirmed soloing tower. Soloed it by 200 trader too, but had to make very dedicated PvM-only setup to do it.
    Maid easily soloable for trader in normal "200 BS" setup. Hope to solo it by crat some day too. But still think proffs w/o mezz tools can't solo it at all.
    Candle645 - Soldier, 220/30/70; Arieel - Keeper, 220/30/70; Candleadv - Adventurer, 220/30/70; Candlemech - Engineer, 220/30/70; Candlekicks - Martial Artist, 215/26/67; Candlegrids - Fixer, 126/15/max; Candledoc - 200 uber froob

Fact is that by level 200 you can make wonders, if twinked properly. And twinks are OP at 200 for PvM. DR? LE missions? Prisoners? T2? S7? - such stuff designed to be done by team of 180ish, but proper 200 can solo it.

Fact is that by level 200 you can make wonders, if twinked properly. And twinks are OP at 200 for PvM. DR? LE missions? Prisoners? T2? S7? - such stuff designed to be done by team of 180ish, but proper 200 can solo it.
    Sure, but that isn't what the OP is talking about. He wants that character your envisioning and he's looking for the fastest path to get there. In general, things don't scale well for any profession at 200. I won't disagree that twinking can't make up for that to a certain extent but then again, that's not my point either. Twinks can do alot of cool stuff, but it's never easy and it's not good to give people the impression that as long as you're twinked it is easy. If it was so easy, there wouldn't be threads asking about how to do it.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jun 25th, 2012 at 02:36:56.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Twinks can do alot of cool stuff, but it's never easy and it's not good to give people the impression that as long as you're twinked it is easy. If it was so easy, there wouldn't be threads asking about how to do it.
    Not saying it can't be done... but 200 solo at prisoners...unless doc/advy with heals I don't see it and I would love to.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

by not sucking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast