Thread: Query regarding RS cap in BS

Query regarding RS cap in BS

Was there any Runspeed cap for players within BS? maybe 2400 or something?
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Wasn't it softcapped at 2400 for everyone? :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwaen View Post
    If Serversyncro attacks is 2300 Hardskill + 750 Selfbuffs better then 1900 Hardskill + 390 + 720 OBS.
    i've never understood runspeed caps, but how first scenario is better if speed caps at 2500?
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    i've never understood runspeed caps, but how first scenario is better if speed caps at 2500?
    It isn't.

As far as i know it's capped at 3k, just like everywhere else.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

about runspeed cap, only retarded thing is a fat enforcer (with a ton of metal on his shoulders) can run faster than a (naked) fixer.

(well advies too, but they're lovechild (troll))

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    about runspeed cap, only retarded thing is a fat enforcer (with a ton of metal on his shoulders) can run faster than a (naked) fixer.
    How is it retarded? They use a nano program for that (just sayin'!!)
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    How is it retarded? They use a nano program for that (just sayin'!!)
    Fixer
    A Fixer specializes in getting people what they need when they need it. By hacking into what is known as The Grid from anywhere in the world, Fixers can use it to transport themselves or their entire team in digital form around RubiKa.

The Fixers move fastest of all and special armours make them the hardest to hit as well. A Fixer's main combat strategy lies in limiting the manoeuvrability of opponents and they favour weapons from the submachinegun category
    from anarchy online manual.
    so yes, there is something wrong with runspeed caps.

there is something wrong with the manual.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    The Fixers move fastest of all*
    *Disclaimer: "Fastest of all" limited to travel time when using the fixer grid on Rubi-ka when compared to Whompa and walking. In all other modes of transport the fixer is usually for the four fastest.

However, in the final version of the manual, they forgot to include the disclaimer.

The actual runspeed cap is about 2450. This is a global setting, it is not BS specific.

It used to be possible to gain extra speed by strafe-running if you were faster than 2450 Runspeed. This was removed for "synch issues" and promises were made to fix the balance issues this caused at the time, which never occurred.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    *Disclaimer: "Fastest of all" limited to travel time when using the fixer grid on Rubi-ka when compared to Whompa and walking. In all other modes of transport the fixer is usually for the four fastest.

However, in the final version of the manual, they forgot to include the disclaimer.
    Actually, the manual was written before the Fixer Grid went in. Or Symbiants. Or Perks. Or research. Or 99% of the power creep in this game.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."