Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MP Rebalance inc.?

MP Rebalance inc.?

This has been scheduled since late March, is this coming to live anytime soon? Depending on how much better (or worse) it makes certain profs will determine if I stick around for longer than the anniversary content.

Secondly is it due to release before or after engine update?
    Last edited by Armadyll1; Jun 27th, 2011 at 14:51:32. Reason: mis spelling

There's no such thing as "MP rebalance", it's all or nothing, and it's not going to come in the next 2 weeks.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    There's no such thing as "MP rebalance", it's all or nothing, and it's not going to come in the next 2 weeks.
    Why do you think so? We had several "rebalance" acts so far and they happened before "all or nothing".
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyll1 View Post
    This has been scheduled since late March, is this coming to lvie anytime soon? Depending on how much better (or worse) it makes MP's will determine if I stick around for longer than the anniversary content.
    Don't you have enough crying "im leaving" threads?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Why do you think so? We had several "rebalance" acts so far and they happened before "all or nothing".
    Because that's what's been extensively penciled out for this balance change, and the ones OP is refering to is those changes, like nanos, pets, etc., which will all be in one big patch.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Because that's what's been extensively penciled out for this balance change, and the ones OP is refering to is those changes, like nanos, pets, etc., which will all be in one big patch.
    OK, I wouldn't mind even band aids, until the big "all or nothing" one happens.

So would alot of people, but no one is more special than anyone else so ... we all wait.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jun 27th, 2011 at 16:45:18.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush
    This message is hidden because Bubbacrush is on your ignore list.
    Just so you know so you can stop posting in my threads and wasting your words, I'll never see what you say anyway...

I thought each rebalance was rolled out one prof at a time? So it's a massive change across the board all at once?

Thread is offically renamed: "Rebalance Inc.?" then

Aimedshot shield combined with low def 2hb perks for tl7s is all you really need. Lower level MPs are kicking *** both pvp and pvm.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Aimedshot shield combined with low def 2hb perks for tl7s is all you really need. Lower level MPs are kicking *** both pvp and pvm.
    But endgame MP's are still at the bottom of the totem pole in pvp and pvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    So wouldn't alot of people, but no one is more special than anyone else so ... we all wait.
    MPs are getting more and more special with each new day. More special then, say...

Shades.

Just out of curiosity; do you actually think mentioning you won't renew your subscription unless your demands are met is going to sway them? Do you think they're holding the MP rebalance back for a special occasion but this might just convince them to release it early?

But endgame MP's are still at the bottom of the totem pole in pvp and pvm.
    I don't see how that's actually relevant to implementing MP re-balance ahead of everyone else ... someone is always last.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I don't see how that's actually relevant to implementing MP re-balance ahead of everyone else ... someone is always last.
    Never Enfs though.

Just so you know so you can stop posting in my threads and wasting your words, I'll never see what you say anyway...
    I'm pretty positive at this point that the only thing you want to hear is the sound of your own typing anyway. What's not important is how you take it, what IS important is that ignorance is infectious. I want everyone who sees your posts to be reminded how badly you infect people.

And truly, if your mp sucks that bad at PVP, then its you. Let's be frank about it. I have zero of the problems you describe. Mp's certainly are not at the top of the food chain like enforcers are, but they certainly are not sucking mud either.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnykay View Post
    Never Enfs though.
    take away their ability to use 2 sets of perk lines like FC intended to do then they would be a completely different in term of killing power. Which is think is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixietrox View Post
    take away their ability to use 2 sets of perk lines like FC intended to do then they would be a completely different in term of killing power. Which is think is a good thing.
    Look at the 1he/piercing enforcers.

So, we should take away away all swaps then? Because even soldiers and traders get two lines, including access to aim shots.

Its not just enfs, people.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    So, we should take away away all swaps then? Because even soldiers and traders get two lines, including access to aim shots.

Its not just enfs, people.
    I'm guessing he meant nothing about swaps. I figured he meant access to perklines of 2 different types of weapons, such as 1he/1hb. My point was that it's far from just that access that makes Enforcers ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnykay View Post
    Never Enfs though.
    Is that a /thread because of bumhurt?

No no, please stick to the topic ... MP's need re-balance more than anyone else. Is that right? Actually, I agree. The faster SoZ and SS leave the scene, the better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast