Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 capping in BS and beeing able to exit at any point

4 capping in BS and beeing able to exit at any point

It's a great mechanic! Yeah you can't spawncamp noobs all day when they just avoid you

But whining over the fact that people that you severely outgear, have the ability to outplay you? That's just sad

what about people abusing broken game mechanics to start a round with a 300 point lead? can we still complain about that?

Yeah, but standing in BS queue for 3-4 hours and getting invited to an empty BS is just as bad

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    what about people abusing broken game mechanics to start a round with a 300 point lead? can we still complain about that?
    Technically, not the fault of the people who do it. It's a consequence of a fairly random event (albeit more often in the last 6 months, from what I saw).

Sorry, is this a suggestion or just some QQ again?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Sorry, is this a suggestion or just some QQ again?
    He was just trying to troll me. Nothing more.

That's not a bug, that's a feature!!

I was 10th in queue on my gimp engie, got invite after about 30 mins, omni started on 300 points quad capped, I finished buffing, BS over and daily mission updated! +SK +VP +Tokens. Game Set Match. \o/
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

That's not an abuse, that's just a bug that occurs.
    Seriously dumb.
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    That's not an abuse, that's just a bug that occurs.
    Seriously dumb.
    i don't think "abuse" means what you think it means...

Also the time needed to wait in buffing room before you can enter in fight was shortened. That needs do be atleast 2 times longer.

Most "bugs" are just Lazy.. expressing himself.

Quote Originally Posted by maharaja5000 View Post
    Also the time needed to wait in buffing room before you can enter in fight was shortened. That needs do be atleast 2 times longer.
    Please! On my keeper, I can't even get in and finish buffing before everyone else is done and runs off to cap while I'm still there buffing :/

My suggestion for that: I know that in the room, all casting times are almost instantaneous. How about making the recharge like that as well. If people can't leave until "decontamination" is complete, then my idea wouldn't put anyone at an advantage
    Dbkeeper - Dbtwohe - Dbtech

www.legendsrk.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by maharaja5000 View Post
    I agree, it jsut sucks fighting 3 enemies and killing them one by one and by the time the third is dead the first one is already back from spawning.

Quote Originally Posted by n3oheals View Post
    I agree, it jsut sucks fighting 3 enemies and killing them one by one and by the time the third is dead the first one is already back from spawning.
    So what? KILL HIM AGAIN!!!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Malraux View Post
    So what? KILL HIM AGAIN!!!
    Sure, but that is not the point of BS, the point is to kill, cap and defend, not to farm new players.

Quote Originally Posted by n3oheals View Post
    the point is to kill, cap and defend
    There you go, catdog, here's your answer. This is the only way you can prevent 4-capping.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

no it's not. the point of bs is discussing others' penis size, parentage and mental health after the round lets out

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 1upnate View Post
    How about making the recharge like that as well. If people can't leave until "decontamination" is complete, then my idea wouldn't put anyone at an advantage
    It's not that it would give anyone an advantage, it's that it would take more than simply putting in an AoE buff that gives a massive amount of one stat, and we all know they don't want to put that much effort into programming for AO.

Blame the 4 first clans that either logged off or didn't accept the BS invite. That's the only reason those bugged rounds happens anyway :P

They should really just remove the check once BS starts, if it starts then it should be allowed to end without having to leave and rejoin. If there's a side missing, let the other side finish the job and get out of there ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast