Thread: What would you do if you had your hands on a caterwaul-doc?

What would you do if you had your hands on a caterwaul-doc?

Hai
    What to do? She's 148 atm. I could level her and start pvping, but BS is so messed up atm that it might just be more frustrating than fun.

I'm concerned about symbs at 220, should i level her that far. Alpha's might be a problem without buffing pistols etc.

Share your ideas?

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

make a tl5 twink..

If it's a soli doc, alphas are not a problem, even without the guns. It's more or less R click.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

TL5 twink.

Also you can self alphas depending on breed and with only weapons being a handicap it should still be more then doable if you so choose.

Yup, the cater will be far inferior to pistols at 220. You can probably make a kickass 150 doc twink with it tho.

Yeah i guess 150 has the highest population of twinks too. Should be fun. Cookie cutter CSS/sec10 huds and high symbs / evade def hd imps?

And many other alts

And at 150, you can right click your symbs without the need to remove weapon ....
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Sounds awesome I had a caterwaul on for around 9 months after it turned agent-only and loved having some pvp fun.
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

high hp, decent dodge setup. id just slap on a scope and have just enough rifle to keep the cater out of oe

IMO the main point of high dodge setups at 170 was to try to survive agent alphas, but against well twinked AR agents they never stood a chance. At 150 I would try to balance HP and NR mostly. I'd personally go NR1 with enough CS armor to self all nanos, and divide the rest of the spots between +NR items like Ado/Scheol faction raid helm/pants and Proactive for +HP. Obviously use the Pen faction pads. Imps/Symbs should be self apparent. The only things that really can consistently kill a doctor at 150 are debuffs (NR), NBS NTs (lol), gangbangs (HP) or really good melee profs (HP).

/Redkross, Wobegon, Copilot
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

I'd do 150 or 164.

I'd setup for enough AS skill to get a nice clean 11s AS, then go HP everywhere else.

NR, sure- but only if it's not impacting HP...but, don't go evades, it'll burn your IP and you won't get jack out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I'd do 150 or 164.

I'd setup for enough AS skill to get a nice clean 11s AS, then go HP everywhere else.

NR, sure- but only if it's not impacting HP...but, don't go evades, it'll burn your IP and you won't get jack out of it.

I agree. Evades won't be high enough to dodge any classes that matters.

And many other alts