Thread: Can a doc solo an alb boss? If so which one?

Can a doc solo an alb boss? If so which one?

Which are one low easy ones compared to hard ones?

Oh btw this doc can solo just bout everything ig execpt beast/collector.

Should be able to solo the Overwhelming Horror (Nuker) and Wings of Despair (Nano drainer) without too much trouble, just gonna take time especially Wings of Despair.

Whether you would want to is argueable though. The big loot isn't gonna drop from them and for the loot you do get from them it would be better to take at least one person with you and split your drops because you'll easily cut the kill time in half.

Still, not quite sure if just those two are worth farming. Clearing the instance with a full team and do backtoback kills of the endboss and pocketbosses will net you more rewards.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

horror is easy peasy but you'll wanna dual log something otherwise you'll be ready to slit your own wrists halway through the second kill.

I regularly solo the horror and eremite bosses. Both are easy they just take time, I don't bother with Wings of Despair myself as it's too much of an PITA to go through. The whole process is not particularly rewarding loot wise but works if you want/need the odd DAC,EAD or select few Albtraum memories now and then.
    Zuntata ~ MA :: Jarrulevy ~ ENG :: Lamourettes ~ DOC :: Pinned ~ FIX :: Wolffenstein ~ ENF :: Vesuri ~ TRA :: Nichikon ~ MA :: Mistica ~ MP :: Amelyssan ~ TRA :: Totooria ~ CRAT

Can do some of the pocket bosses, but they have alot of hp.