Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fan art: high-detail female opifex model

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    As a render it is looking really nice, but there's still something like a factor 1000 more polygons in Miru's render than what would make sense to have in a game where you can have upwards of hundreds of people on screen at the same time.
    i can give you 2 polygon fan art if you really want to optimize it for your viewing pleasure.
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Oct 24th, 2011 at 21:03:28.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    i can give you 2 polygon fan art if you really want to optimize it for your viewing pleasure.
    Please make note of what the discussion is about before flaring out in random anger.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Mir! What have you done, opi's with ass!? :P

Very nice work though, kinda reminds me of what sezmra did to armor textures, it keeps to the feel of the old content a lot better than FC's own reworks. Now I'm all interested to see what you'd make of other breeds. Nanomages' fragile semi-transperant skin would be a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    2 triangles? Let's see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Take it the new model heads is a no go ????

I think at this stage, pretty much everythings a no go. cept maybe a few prof nerfs here and there... just for old times sakes.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234