Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - November 4th, 2011 - Late at night

Funcom employee Friday with Means - November 4th, 2011 - Late at night

Another crazy week with an incredibly busy finish. I've been really pleased with the progress made in many different areas this week...most of which are unfortunately too early to really discuss. The update this week went quite well and we are looking forward to getting out some more adjustments in the next few weeks. It has been great to see everyone enjoying the Halloween content

In tribute to the lateness of this post this week...please enjoy the ambience of this late night screen of the outskirts of Omni Ent.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Bullet me!

EDIT: I miss the Q&A FWMs...
    Last edited by Niles; Nov 4th, 2011 at 20:59:43.
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

not first
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

third
    Zukio - 220/30 Engineer | AndyMcNab - 220/30 Soldier | Gringo - 220/30 Soldier | Zukapow - 220/30 Martial Artist | Zalak - 220/30 Fixer | Zucrat - 220/30 Bureaucrat | Doczuk - 220/30 Doctor | Raymearz - 220/30 Adventurer | Zukain - 220/30 Enforcer | Zukshade - 220/30 Shade | Zaylia - 200/30 Trader | Zukie - 150/20 Trader |

3rd pls

EDIT: nope

Sixth!
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Any comment on other sources of CRU/ICE? Just intended to be more scarce going forward?

First page!

So soft!
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Ohai late FwM!

*edit* Man that's what I miss, that sense of exploring...the mystery...not knowing if that mob around the corner is going to gnak ya! More mystery please

First in southern hemisphere?
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Any comment on other sources of CRU/ICE? Just intended to be more scarce going forward?
    Don't worry, as soon as you hit a few mil for 100% (like 1 or 2mil) people will start farming them like crazy... And even 5-10mil would be a small price to pay for a 220 AI raid (but i doubt the prices will go that high) ^^

There will be no shortage, its all supply and demand, and theres almost a unlimited supply if the demand is high enough for people to bother farming ^^

Btw am i the only one that feels that AO has problems with sharp edges between objects and different geometries?
    Sure i can appreciate that its hard to make a building look "right" where it meets the ground (i don't even know how that could be accomplished), but in AO even the shorelines are sharp and angular -.^

Might be something for the graphics guys to look in to when they are "done" with the engine ^^
    Last edited by Rktim; Nov 4th, 2011 at 21:09:40.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

As for stuff you can't talk about, can you at least categorize it? Like 'new user experience' or 'rebalance' or 'engine' or 'more textures' etc...

Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

bump
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

pretty sneaky this late post....

the ambience matches my hat ;p
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

Nice screenshot, although I'm wondering if something's broken with aggro right now, I seem to get nigh unbreakable agg from just using BI with an Enf hitting taunts all the time. :I
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

So no new engine this year as promised? Looking at date left to newyear

a picture is worth a wall of kintaii thousand words. *drools*
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast