Thread: New Social armor items

New Social armor items

This is a request for both the Item Shop and the Phasefront Vendor (for those of us that imported a decent chunk of points in-game before the point system changed).

- Hats
    - Wigs (You did the rainbow afro wig.. same concept I guess but put different hairstyle options)
    - Capes (that cool purple one that dropped during halloween is a step in the right direction)
    - More interesting looking useable (can put stuff in them) backpacks
    - Better Shoes (the boots that were part of the female christmas outfit this year were fantastic)
    - More formal wear. The really loud colored suits that were around for the anniversary aren't what I mean.. something along the concept of the Slick Suit.
    - Visible Rings (not sure if this is possible.. but if it is.. add it)
    - Visible Necklaces/Chains
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Yes^

Carlita's boots too.

Thanks.
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    - Visible Necklaces/Chains
    i want someting like what Ludacris wore in the Stand Up music video

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    This is a request for both the Item Shop and the Phasefront Vendor (for those of us that imported a decent chunk of points in-game before the point system changed).
    I guess they've been avoiding Phasefront vendor because itemshop is per character while point transfers were per account, which means they can cash more by itemshop...

Anyway, I dunno if it is possible, but I'd really like some hats that don't cut off the hair. I guess those could be done in the way sunglasses are made. Also, things like tiaras and crowns. If one can combine sunglasses and headwear, even better ^^
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

MC Hammer outfit plx, it would go so well with my infamous "Can't touch 'dis" script.

New colors for amors (like OFAB), or better a dye system installed.

Open vests or cloaks.

Nano effects like OT/Clan holograms, with sounds.

Oh wait... Fake elf ears !
    Last edited by Boltgun; Jan 26th, 2012 at 13:02:22.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S