Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proposition

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Counterpoint - the professions come part and parcel with these characteristcs - you don't get to just be some char who gets to pick a la carte what cool buffs/attributes they can run with - that's not what the game, or those professions are about.
    This isn't about a profession's toolset. This is about making the game more playable. I haven't played much Enf, but Advy morphs are annoying and Ruse is just ridiculous to try to play with. Please fix, FC. If you need a Ruse replacement, may I suggest the Cloaking Device transparency effect? An Agent's visibility would be nearly the same, but without the insane visual side effects. And as for morphs, I agree that the half-human thing would be cooler/make more sense, but unless someone wants to make the models I'm not sure they'll go for it .

I don't play Advies for the morphs, so an option to hide these would be great.

I do however like my tiny agent!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!
    RK1 (Atlantean)
    Candylover (220/28/57 Neutral Solitus Shade)
    Herthaur (160/13/? Neutral Atrox Doctor)
    Shirayukii (194/?/? Omni Solitus Doctor)
    Ladyoflove (181 Clan fr00b Solitus Martial Artist)
    Unikorn (10 Neutral fr00b Atrox Adventurer) - Sprkly's Pink Fluffy Thing
    ~~~~
    RK0 (TestLive)
    Tideborn (220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Enforcer)

Quote Originally Posted by mansh0 View Post
    This is about making the game more playable. I haven't played much Enf, but Advy morphs are annoying and Ruse is just ridiculous to try to play with.
    Back when I rolled my enforcer it was common for an enforcer's head to clip into the ceiling of missions with Behemoth, Mongo, and Challenger running. So my Enforcer was created with the shortest height and wore two QL200 shrink bracers for missions. Rather hilarious to have a tiny little soli enforcer leading a bunch of Atrox around. Somewhere along the way I think FC increased the ceiling height in all RK missions to address this...

But there isn't a great way to address Agents and Adventurers. Tiny agents still fall into cracks in the floor, and Adventurers still run into clipping issues in smaller rooms.

If the hybrid fix was implemented, it would be cool to be able to select the classic forms or the new were-kitty/lizard/wolf form. Maybe equipping a quest reward item that goes into a HUD or UTIL to change to the new form instead of classic when the morph nano is cast.

Bonus points for a "morphable item" that can be clicked to change modes.

For example:
    Calia's Boon: Spring - Morphs use Shadowlands models.
    Calia's Boon: Winter - Morphs use Penumbra models.
    Calia's Boon: Summer - Morphs use Inferno models.
    Calia's Boon: Autumn - Morphs use the human/animal hybrid models (Autumn for Halloween )
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12