Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monitor Smoking Suit RUINED for female characters!

This wasn't meant to become a thread of breastsize. I just want my dress with deep cleavage back.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

If there is one thing that will not affect the structural integrity of these forums is a discussion about bewb size.

I <3 AO!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    confirmed: ao devs would rather talk about boobs on the internet than work on new engine!
    Know who else this applies to?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Just as a random point of order: saying things like "most of us women agree" lacks a bit of prudence, as I'm pretty sure plenty don't agree with you. In fact, I find AO to be one of the few games I've played with even marginally realistic breast sizes.

[For the record, I had a C cup size when I was 18 and weighed 105 pounds. ]

The skanky clothes, on the other hand, is an entirely different issue....
    Rofl Ana! 47 kilo?

Btw, I agree with Ana :3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Just as a random point of order: saying things like "most of us women agree" lacks a bit of prudence, as I'm pretty sure plenty don't agree with you. In fact, I find AO to be one of the few games I've played with even marginally realistic breast sizes.

Pics or didn't happen.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Rofl Ana! 47 kilo?

Btw, I agree with Ana :3
    Well, not any more! I haven't been 18 for over twenty years.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Well, not any more! I haven't been 18 for over twenty years.
    so you're 18 with over 20 years experience then :P

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    I just want my dress with deep cleavage back.
    Bump.

I enjoyed wearing this suit because I liked it. I'm one one of the women who doesn't agree with the fix. If you didn't want your cleavage showing there are plenty of social items that will hide your girls just fine.

But, we've all seen FC's propensity at fixing things that aren't broken. This is just another notch in that stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    This wasn't meant to become a thread of breastsize. I just want my dress with deep cleavage back.
    As a side note.. you dont get that deep cleavage without bigger breasts ...or a REALLY good bra hehe

Uhm, actually you do, there's various ways to do it.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    confirmed: ao devs would rather talk about boobs on the internet than work on new engine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    Z0mg I will have to put the boobs back then!!!!!!!!! O.O

I'm in favor of Lazy's comment.

Now for the skanky outfits...
    You ladies think you got it worst? Pfft! I don't think you've seen my trox yet...
    http://postimage.org/image/de91irc8j/
    http://postimage.org/image/kws6re3lf/
    Ok i'll shutup now
    Tiger Claw RK2
    Enforshar 220/30/70 Enf PVM
    Sharrr 220/25/60 Crat PVP - WIP
    Jessilav 170 NT PVP
    Microsoft WIP TS'er

Sharrr's Proposition
    Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    I need to shut my mouth now or I will be quoted on the internet talking about b00bs, again.

I totally dig the changes to the male crat suits, but looking forward to seeing the correct amount of melons again too
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Any update on this urgent issue?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Content designers, I hope you realize what this all means. You now owe it to the public to add a replica of that dress with actual melons on it ingame.
    Dat Nanomage posterior

i want a female toon that looks like a flagpole with 2 soccer balls nailed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    Z0mg I will have to put the boobs back then!!!!!!!!! O.O

Is it ok if I replace them with coconuts or melons?
    Remake the agent-baclava

The aoc-one and the cod-one (some sniperguy you fight) looks nice.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Any chance of changing the standard (Noob Island) Crat Suit to having trousers? Please? And for the record I keep my Mad Scientist Cloak (Replica) on in Social because if I take it off I look like I'm wearing a cod piece. NEVER wear the tight orange leather trousers. Damn near spilled my coffee when I swung the camera round to see how they fitted...
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Yea seems they used john holmes as model for male thight pants.

hey guys, was wonderring if any1 would be so nice to post a pic of the new GA, as im on a break for propably arround 2 years already, but still curious how it looks like,,, thx in advance

PS. ao always lacked breast size customization in char creation or plastic surgery, not being able to set a single breasts size to twice/tripple the size of a female chars head is obviously fail in my book at least im really really really looking forward to the switch to dreamworld engine, hoping we will finally get a proper character look customization like AoC has, with not only melon size customisation, but as well stuff like waistline, thighs, butts and other extremely important physical characteristics customization options this game lacks so far
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    hey guys, was wonderring if any1 would be so nice to post a pic of the new GA, as im on a break for propably arround 2 years already, but still curious how it looks like,,, thx in advance

PS. ao always lacked breast size customization in char creation or plastic surgery, not being able to set a single breasts size to twice/tripple the size of a female chars head is obviously fail in my book at least im really really really looking forward to the switch to dreamworld engine, hoping we will finally get a proper character look customization like AoC has, with not only melon size customisation, but as well stuff like waistline, thighs, butts and other extremely important physical characteristics customization options this game lacks so far
    The new graphic engine does not include the AoC character creation part, that is a separate aspect which won't be added to AO.

Instead we'll get brand new versions of the current avatars with a higher poly count, looking a LOT more up to date. I think they will be closer in quality to the bodies/head of AoC avatars, but not identical since they will be based on AO toons.

Here is how GA looks like now.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3...wgridarmor.jpg
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast