Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Froob doc twink

Froob doc twink

I have made a froob 45 doctor for PvP - I'm not entirely sure which professions are difficult at this level (Traders and MPs are for my froob 200 doc) and would like some advice. Keep in mind:
    - I use Kizzers and a neleb's rod. My heals are instacast, and my init debuff is close by
    - My runspeed rests firmly at 301, or 401 with wolf.
    - My NR is one of the few skills I maxed - firmly 485.
    This is for SELFED combat. No suggestions about Towers are necessary.

have fun getting eaten alive by jame traders.

And Tiig Beater Enfos.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

And MP's
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

and keepers with soti/lsoti

Ignore them, musix an old 49 froob doc was amazing in duels.

You just have to play dirty sometimes.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

^ this was my plan. My first duel was against a fully OBed 40 agent. I lost, but I was selfed. JAME traders don't have enough nano skills to have a decent chance to land drains, first time without predraining. Tiig beaters enfos? pahahahah. My 30 eats most of them. MP's are the problem methinks. Keepers don't have a real alpha either.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoming View Post
    without predraining.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha v

^ just watch them for three minutes before the duel.

so what part of your toolset are YOU giving up when you expect them not to use a part of theirs?

My NCU, of course. I don't have OBs running.

with the new kits predrains are considered self buffs.

Actually, Tiig enfo will eat you alive because they are either :

NR perked, and you dont have enough nano pool to last longer than them.
    Not NR perked, and at that level ... you will have to fight enfo with higher rage / mongo than at level 30.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Actually, tiig enfos with NR1 need full OBs. So. Stop. Talking. They'll go OE with one Incomp (2 per sec, it'll land) and won't have mongo either.
    Level 45 enfos with Mongo Bash. kk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    with the new kits predrains are considered self buffs.
    I don't think so

Description on virus scanners makes me think this

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Actually, tiig enfos with NR1 need full OBs. So. Stop. Talking. They'll go OE with one Incomp (2 per sec, it'll land) and won't have mongo either.
    I could use mongo bash and fell rage at 49 selfed with reserve for incomps so I think it should be doable at 45. Good tiig or panther/howlet enf will wipe floor with any froob doc of the same lvl.

Good twinks plan for Incomps on their weapons and important combat nanos.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

^ Keepers don't have a real alpha either.
    u cant outheal a keeper with lsoti... and if the keeper is nr built u wont land -inits = dead

Hum... Like you are going to land incompetance on a NR enfo ... (or on a raging one, in that matter...)

And, let us know, how you ll stay alive when you spam incompetances and hence, not chain healing...

You ll take a lot of time to kill a decently geared enfo at that level. Enough time to get hit at least twice by zap nano... so.. as you are self, without PNH/IOR, you ll get dry very fast.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Never bring twink ideas to the forums, because everyone will debump them with numbers and paper pvp :P Just do it, check if you like the result. If you don't, keep on twinking or delete it ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast