Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Froob doc twink

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    Never bring twink ideas to the forums, because everyone will debump them with numbers and paper pvp :P Just do it, check if you like the result. If you don't, keep on twinking or delete it ^^
    not entirely true. sometimes we circlejerk over lovechild twinks.

Gridpain. If my 30 enfo can land 1hb incomp against 800 NR on the second try, I can do it when I'm spamming it twice a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    Never bring twink ideas to the forums, because everyone will debump them with numbers and paper pvp :P Just do it, check if you like the result. If you don't, keep on twinking or delete it ^^
    You are right, paper PvP is fail.

How about you post all your vids of your wins versus NR (and non-NR) tiig enfos on your 45 doc.

I m interested in vids where you show you won vs NR tiig enfo on your level 30 too.

And yeah, non-NR tiig enfo were doable on my 27 doc.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Gridpain. If my 30 enfo can land 1hb incomp against 800 NR on the second try.
    , he's very lucky.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

Never bring any serious suggestion within reach of Lazy or Gridpain.

JAME traders don't have enough nano skills to have a decent chance to land drains, first time without predraining.

Tiig beaters enfos? pahahahah. My 30 eats most of them.
    Never bring any serious suggestion within reach of Lazy or Gridpain.
    What was serious in those 2 affirmations ???
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

I specified the word "Duel", which also takes into account predraining, geometry abuse and Outside Buffs.

I specified the word "Duel", which also takes into account predraining, geometry abuse and Outside Buffs.
    Yes ... but are you seriously claiming that a not-pre-drained trader doesn't have enough nanoskill to land a drain... or a root for that matter on you and claiming you ll land incompetances fast on a NR enfo ?

Care to back up your claim ?

The fact that some of us dont agree with you doenst make us trolls...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Show me a Trader with 485 initial nano skills (Which only has a 50% chance of landing Deprive, and close to 25% for Ransack), and I'll point out I can cast TWELVE incomps in that time. Now, when you have root grafts (NR enfos will struggle with those) you can actually spam alot of nanos. I landed incomps much to the discontent of some NR1 lvl 30 enfo (My friend landed the Trader AAD debuff and took him to 10% hp instantly after). NR is not a 100% resist, it's a CHANCE. And spam it enough you will land.

Musix had over 200 duel wins with something like 30-40 losses, at 49 on a FROOB DOC.

He dueled tiig enfs, traders, everyone.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Funny he always rejected my duel offers :P (49 tiig enf).

Show me a Trader with 485 initial nano skills (Which only has a 50% chance of landing Deprive, and close to 25% for Ransack), and I'll point out I can cast TWELVE incomps in that time. Now, when you have root grafts (NR enfos will struggle with those) you can actually spam alot of nanos. I landed incomps much to the discontent of some NR1 lvl 30 enfo (My friend landed the Trader AAD debuff and took him to 10% hp instantly after). NR is not a 100% resist, it's a CHANCE. And spam it enough you will land.
    Why do you think a trader with access to perks and AI armor would have less, in his 2 main nanoskills, than a doc in a nanoskill raised ONLY for incompetances ?

Btw, those traders will cast nanites, or be close to cast them... (with mochams) so ... 1001-170-178-140 = 639 ... That's quite more than yout 485 ... and I dont think your froob doc is NR1 perked...

Oh, and 6.13 / 0.9 is not equal to 12 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey
    Musix had over 200 duel wins with something like 30-40 losses, at 49 on a FROOB DOC.

He dueled tiig enfs, traders, everyone.
    The tiig enfs and traders were probably the 30-40 loss

But yeah... you can win vs a tiig enfo or a JAME trader if they have ebayed the toon and dont know how to play it... if the player has some kind of pvp experience, sad to say, but the doc has no chance.
    Last edited by Gridpain; Oct 4th, 2012 at 14:09:33.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

You're really not getting the point. SELFED DUELS, WITHOUT PREDRAINING. Cause I can just grab a FAD Fly and get Sacrifice and win everything ever.

Incomps have a 0.5s recharge, I think.

You're really not getting the point. SELFED DUELS, WITHOUT PREDRAINING. Cause I can just grab a FAD Fly and get Sacrifice and win everything ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    1001-170-178-140 = 639 ...
    Guess I ll explain more ... if they can cast nanites with predrains and mochams, it means they have 639 BASE, SELF, BEFORE DRAINS.

Incomps have a 0.5s recharge, I think.
    Auno thinks it's 0.9
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

And fyi, NR is pretty broken so you can't really calculate how well a drain will land accurately..
    NO U

You need stupid amounts of NR to actually resist anything reliably(read: NR has way too big a random factor to exclusively rely on), if you don't it's just a matter of the dice roll before it lands, and it will land.
    Zeposid
    And my old doc: Posid
    Plannning to come back with server merge.

My 41 enf can nearly self it's tiig beaters....incomps would mean nothing to it.. I'm assuming most others are probably the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerphazon View Post
    My 41 enf can nearly self it's tiig beaters....incomps would mean nothing to it.. I'm assuming most others are probably the same way.
    nanoskill incomps... for casting rage/mongo/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    nanoskill incomps... for casting rage/mongo/etc.
    specially on NR enfos ...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast