Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New In-Game Store Items

Where is this "in-game" item store?

Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Removed a few unconstructive posts. Bear in mind, please, these forums are here as an outlet, but use them properly. I don't agree with everything in AO always either - but 'ao is death, death' isn't helpful. If you're going to raise hell, do it constructively so that something might actually come out of your issue.
    Are you going to sell forum rights in the item shop too? Shoo, go away.

Edit: ARG, such vile thread necromancy! I thought I was a hip cool kid being current with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Borsky View Post
    Beyond that...FC is selling game content for real money, which is probably the most low-down, dirty thing you can do in the MMO world, IMO. It's a pretty solid statement that they are failing miserably as far as profits and that they don't even care what happens to Anarchy Online, as long as their bottom line isn't red when they finally shut down this game.
    What this guy just said is absolutely hillarious!
    He has no clue that most MMOs nowadays get most of their proffit from itemstores!

Take a game that only proffits from the itemstore: League of Legends. Ofc this game was millions of players, therefore it can afford being a free to play game with the only income being the itemstore proffits...
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

While the dead have been raised I might as well ask: I see there's breed and gender changes for £$. Is FC going to complete the character change stuff with a Profession change? If not I'd be curious to know why there's some sort of line not to be crossed there, given I can't find much evidence of such a line in regards to the shop any more.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234