Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fixer grid nano can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    From the 18.5.3 changenotes:

Nano Can: Instant Fixer Grid Conversion should now spawn a 'Data Receptacle' in your inventory instead of taking you directly in to the fixer grid.

Wooooooooooo
    This is step to right direction but if I'm not mistaken then Data Receptacle is temporary item which lasts something like 20 seconds? At least what fixers are spawning. Maybe it could spawn NoDrop & Unique Data Receptacle which lasts maybe 2 min or maybe 5 min so those who have spawned it from Instant Fixer Grid Conversion would have enough time to use it?
    Mizufluffy (220/30/??) MA # Hopeasaukko (216/27/??) NT # Mustarotta (100/10/28) Crat
    Mustarotta's Foreman (Biomare) Service for Hire (unavailable)
    Some of my froobs on RK2: Neuzoire, Denzyr, Hinami, Hinachan, Zetblanc, Dalanope, Chenin, Reandway (I'm more active on characters with yellow name)

Nice, definitely a good change, bringing it in the same line with normal fgrid access. I still don't like it and feel these go too far (blockers next? heh), but makes it a bit more acceptable.

Edit: If I read testlive notes right, they are adding the 3rd beacon to vet shop. Seems they are listening, thumbs up for that one
    Last edited by Freor; Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:39:53.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12