Thread: all items need to be account wide / reclaim able.

all items need to be account wide / reclaim able.

like the title say, we really need to have items account wide, and reclaim able on new characters.

like the 5000 expensive new premiums nanos. for just one character? and if I ever wanted to delete it do make a new it will just be lost?...
    That just dont make sense.

uhm, no.. You don't see why ? Well, if you take one yesdrop item, buy it then proceed to create character -> Claim your item -> Transfer said item -> Rinse and repeat.
    NO U

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyt View Post
    uhm, no.. You don't see why ? Well, if you take one yesdrop item, buy it then proceed to create character -> Claim your item -> Transfer said item -> Rinse and repeat.
    Make them nodrop...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

The whole point of the item shop is to squeeze money out of players, why would they do something that would work against that?
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.