Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition regarding all future items added to the game

while the above ideas are good and I agree with them, the main point is to stop this retarded one item gives everything trend in itemization. I would like to see people make hard choices.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

ACs should be changed to a diminishing % reduction on damage. Something like DR = AC / (AC + X) where X is some variable based on whatever factors are relevant.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

I agree with this thread. The beauty of AO in the older days, pre LE, was that you had to sacrifice something to excel someplace else. Today, you really don't at all.

Sector 7's weapons, additionally, were poorly implemented IMO. Rather than giving totw-level requirements and locking them to a profession, they should have been given more realistic (maybe ql 200 or 225 level Kyr weapon reqs) and had the profession locks removed from most items. This way people would have OPTIONS. As it is you get weapons that no one wants, like the SE Cannon, or the Energy Rapier. I mean seriously, Energy rapier is Shade, or Keeper? Keeper? Why not enforcer? Atleast Melee Energy is in their toolset!
    Stuff here

Sec7 weapons have profession lock for a reason
    I'd lose to swap SA/dimach/AS/burst/FA on my tl5 but that's not gonna happen very soon
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Which is why I say higher reqs. You could already *technically* do that with RK weapons as it is. If the IP sink is high enough they can discourage it better than profession locking the items
    Stuff here

bummmp need more possibilities, options, achievements with unorthodox setups not simply designed MOAR stuff
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

I would like to see more profession locked items.

I think with balance though, they need to redo tier armor and make it more pvm and redo ofab and make it more pvp.

To bad, that FC doesnt revive old thingies:

There should be powerfull version of Suit (not like Magma, its bad designed), which add incredible AC's and HPs (something like mech suit) at costs of Run speed and evades (the old ones are junks now, yet they take off those stats).

On the other hand, there is no (except TIM Scope) Hud that would add ranged inits, for ranged proff.

And I stand for op - make variety, choices, not new items with better/more stats.

I liked AC holes back in the day, I like all tradeoffs which forced to make different setups, depending on build and target you wanted to achive. Now, all variety is "almost" gone.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Since it's a petition... Signed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12