Thread: Unlimited NANO. Bigger HD/ND effects while sitting down

Unlimited NANO. Bigger HD/ND effects while sitting down

These for me are the biggest problems at the moment in AO.

Them nano/hp stims ... what a ......
    Nd/Hd while siting down ....

Horrible things these are.

Why? because you lack of it?
    For me mechanic of it is just fine.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

For some proffessions it could be there main tool of survival and thus for them it should be improved.

Trader, Keeper and perhaps even MA.

The mechanics is just the thing that isn't fine!
    It's a terrible design that at lower levels 0-150 you have practically no benefits at all.
    delta values are ok, there is some linearity, but the tick interval makes hp- & nanogain exponential when leveling up.
    Ticks should have fixed interval and not be a function of stamina or psychic values.

unless ofcourse its devs intention to have different gameplay experience for nano-users at different stages of game.. conserve nano at lower levels and spam mindlessly at end game.

but i think it would be more fun other way around, let the noobs spam everything and hope they learn while "growing" up.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

All those professions have heals and their main tool of survival are evades.
    SOON™coming back...

Quote Originally Posted by Neosh1 View Post
    All those professions have heals and their main tool of survival are evades.
    IB AS pistol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaguar View Post
    These for me are the biggest problems at the moment in AO.

Them nano/hp stims ... what a ......
    Nd/Hd while siting down ....

Horrible things these are.
    I suggest you read the proposed changes to the Professions nano programs, situated in the profession specific subforums.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

the frankly disgusting alpha power on some professions needs to be toned back quite a bit before implementing any changes to the sitdown healdelta mechanic.

the frankly disgusting alpha power on some professions needs to be toned back quite a bit before implementing any changes to the sitdown healdelta mechanic.

+1

Confirmed: +1 = back

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    IB AS pistol
    AS pistol
    You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

Tried to use that as an argument for both sides a while back, cannot nerf HD/ND because players would die, cannot nerf these burst alphas because players would never die.

Probably why FC never bothered with it and just threw it into the "rebalance".

Yes it is all wrong. Healdelta is something that should come every 10 seoncds and maybe then improve with stamina.

Same for Psychic, 20 seconds or 30seconds at start whatever it is... for +5 heal is just to slow to be noticable, while at later levels it's the dominant healing factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    I suggest you read the proposed changes to the Professions nano programs, situated in the profession specific subforums.
    Yes cause in that i can see a lot about the stims that we have ingame now, and all about healdelta/nano delta.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosh1 View Post
    Why? because you lack of it?
    For me mechanic of it is just fine.
    I dont lack either, i play a 220 fixer and i think the stims are retarded, and healdelta/nanodelta are also retarded. And PROCS .... of my procs ... what a lottery that thing is.

Yes cause in that i can see a lot about the stims that we have ingame now, and all about healdelta/nano delta.

I assume the nano cost and spammability of the nanos in those documents may affect whether or not you need the nano delta

Got any suggestions or is this just a whine thread?
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    I assume the nano cost and spammability of the nanos in those documents may affect whether or not you need the nano delta

Would be forgotten if u didn't type anything.
    SOON™coming back...

Isn't that ironic!
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

heal and nanodelta should be reworked. Right now it's totaly silly that it's a viable strategy for someone to sit down while in combat. It looks wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Who cares about a stim that gives you 2k nanopoints with a 30 sec lockout, if casting 2 nanoprograms costs me half my 14k nanopool? Read the xml sheets again.

But, sure, i am all game for locking the new stims to Trader, Doc, and NT only, and cancelling any nano regen on all other classes if that's what you want.

FYI, I run out of nano quickly even with the current nanocost of programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post

That.
    Last edited by Shareida; Dec 30th, 2012 at 19:04:49.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view