Thread: Perks recharge time instead of attack?

Perks recharge time instead of attack?

What if all perks had recharge times instead of attack times? or maybe bit of both.
    Still having the cooldown aswell and being chainable.
    would the advantage of being able to instantly react to a situation, be worth whatever negative affects it might have?
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Instant alpha's, lol

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Quote Originally Posted by Belph View Post
    Instant alpha's, lol
    obviously OP ment that you cannot execute next perk before cooldown from last one is over, so no instant alphas.

i like the idea, but also there are few perks that would need to bypass these checks and be executed when ever you press the button. for example limber and dof and other defensive perks.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Nothanks, I play a shade.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Alphas would be rediculously long.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

doctor's and a few other profs would then become unkillable in a 1v1 situation :/
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

PVP - hell, the whole combat system, for that matter - needs an overhaul, not isolated tweaks.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

of course i forgot to add that all perks would need the iCH treatment, 2 different values as cooldown (fast) and recharge (not so fast).
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

was testing how people really feel about the upcoming system changes,
    because if u havent realized yet , this is exactly the new form our nanos will have.
    aside from the fact that nanos reduce ur nanopool.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Nanos arent the same thing as perks though.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

they are going to start to look like eachother alot with the rebalance though, u can just use one of each at the same time. Each has either attack or recharge time, and each have cooldowns. Like dual wielding, perks in one hand, nanos in the other.