Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 200 NT vs 200 MP duel results

i have a 200 NT (not twinked) and MP's are food eNSD is in afective since there is a 2-3 seconds where the eNSD goes down and the follow up NSD 1 tripple + perk is normally enought if timed right to clear his HP before his pet can even react to heal any ammount of HP
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

The point of casting eNSD and not NSD at the start of a fight, is to give the MP a few seconds to land his other debuffs first, before trying to completely shutdown the NT. When eNSD ends, the NT *should* be debuffed for -75% nano damage for several seconds, typically plenty of time to land NSD and then afk while the NT either dies to pet damage or runs off and waits out NSD. This process is then repeated every time you tab the NT. Also heal pet is not the only heal a good MP has, a well timed heal stim can change everything, especially if all those debuffs are up.

The problem with eNSD is that if it is resisted, which against a good NT running with 1900 NR is quite likely to happen, the MP is locked out of casting for 10 seconds. If an MP at 200 is capable of casting eNSD, it also means that MP is NR0 making them easy to perk and they should also be unable to cast additional eNSD's while zap nano is running.

If the NT is not setup well, though, an eNSD will get them killed quite easily.
    Last edited by Gatester; Mar 7th, 2013 at 22:42:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontane View Post
    I've not lost a single duel vs a shield MP, no matter how many times they managed to land eNSD on me.
    AHEM! there is 1 MP u lost 2 <3 Thank you
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

You tought me everything I know, Rox! :P
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull