Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 200 NT vs 200 MP duel results

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I wasn't the one who said he couldn't be beaten on an MP by any NT at 200.

Years of experience, for everyone who actually played the 200 bracket, says MP gets steamrolled unless he is extremely lucky or twinked to the point that the MP player actually has his play-time restricted by his mental nurse.
    Feel free to step up to the plate anytime.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Feel free to step up to the plate anytime.
    Why do you insist on continuously trying to prove the sky is pink when it is clearly blue?

As it is YOU who says that NTs are easypeasy on a 200 MP and that 200 MPs have nothing to fear from Doubles/Triples, the burden of proof falls unto you, not me.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Why do you insist on continuously trying to prove the sky is pink when it is clearly blue?

As it is YOU who says that NTs are easypeasy on a 200 MP and that 200 MPs have nothing to fear from Doubles/Triples, the burden of proof falls unto you, not me.
    Actually the only thing I wanted to prove was who likes to talk and who actually will act. It really had very little to do with MP v NT that was just the vehical to get the duel which is all I wanted. Gates proved he is a person who will act and not just talk, which are you?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Actually the only thing I wanted to prove was who likes to talk and who actually will act. It really had very little to do with MP v NT that was just the vehical to get the duel which is all I wanted. Gates proved he is a person who will act and not just talk, which are you?
    Then why derail a whole damn thread so you can get your 20s of defeat? And I'll talk until the cows come home, I don't have anything to prove to anyone on the Internet, but if someone is being factually wrong, I will tell them they are wrong.

Like you.

You were wrong, you got proven wrong, stop trying to save face behind 'It wasn't about MP vs NT', yes it was.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Right now you seem to making it about me and you, rather personal for someone with nothing to prove.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Funny I didnt see you out there dueling.....
    Simply responding to you.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Does that mean you would like to duel also?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Does that mean you would like to duel also?
    You just don't give up do you?

Prove that MP beats NT at 200 and your words might actually carry some weight.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Doesnt have to be 200, doesnt have to be mp v nt, what would you like to use? I'm willing to duel almost anything v anything just to try new things out.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Doesnt have to be 200, doesnt have to be mp v nt, what would you like to use? I'm willing to duel almost anything v anything just to try new things out.
    I'll duel your 200 mp on my 220 NT.

This was a fun read. Very entertaining thread.

Its a shame no one has decked out a 200 MP in full 300 CS/300 ofab/pande gear so we will never know how such a toon is... wait...

Edit: After reading this and posting, I felt inspired to log Instill. I think the experiences of a good MP vs NTs in the 200 BS are best summed up by my good friend Skynano. After a single round of BS his response was "Skynano shouts: ::edited::ing u pricks MP's." And before anyone gets upset I asked before posting his name and opinion, his response was "[Skynano]: ::edited::ing go for it."
    Last edited by Kiceie; Feb 19th, 2013 at 00:10:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    I'll duel your 200 mp on my 220 NT.
    Ill take that duel... 1 lucky nsd could be all it takes. I don't have anything to lose giving it a shot. What day is good for you?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Gates vs Psikie and Kiceie vs Sky are both obviously unfair fights what this thread should have been is the results of Gates Giit or Phaz vs Kiceie

I'm up for any duels on test. just gotta tell me when.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

7/10
    Would read again
    Wish there was more character depth to antagonist Psikie, who basically just tries to make everyone look bad for not wasting their time on him
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    7/10
    Would read again
    Wish there was more character depth to antagonist Psikie, who basically just tries to make everyone look bad for not wasting their time on him
    Everyone's a critic :/

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    Gates vs Psikie and Kiceie vs Sky are both obviously unfair fights what this thread should have been is the results of Gates Giit or Phaz vs Kiceie
    Finally someone with some logic.

If you want to test your NT skills vs MP (200), find Kiceie. His MP (Instill) is the best one ever.
    Based God.

Ill take that duel... 1 lucky nsd could be all it takes. I don't have anything to lose giving it a shot. What day is good for you?
    I've dueled several very good MPs on my 220 NT. Let me tell you how it went.
    If MP uses shield, the MP doesn't do enough damage to kill the NT. NT wins.
    If MP uses Tigress, NT loses if you land NSD. MP wins.
    I've not lost a single duel vs a shield MP, no matter how many times they managed to land eNSD on me.
    You killing a 220 NT with a 200 MP by the use of NSD is not only funny, but it's clear evidence you know nothing about game mechanics. Your pets will not touch the NT, your damage is abysmal at 200, you won't hurt the NT and the NT will most likely kill you with perks alone, while the heal pet is still healing you. Did you know NTs have NSD removers? 2 of them. This means you have to NSD the NT 3 times to render him useless. Good luck managing that before he destroys you

PS: I'd like to duel your 220 MP, Psikie, on my NT.
    /urynt
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Sure thing, whats your toon name I'll send you a tell after I get my toons in order from merge. I'll be happy to duel you.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontane View Post
    , on my NT.
    /urynt
    His NT is Urynt.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast