Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: icities; let us warp...

bump for the city reclaim too

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    I would also like to have added the ability to save your character in org HQ or some other building, saving us a few botched city raids would not suck at all.
    Late reply to this but...I don't think saving in cities would be a good idea. Just for the off chance you city goes poof, where does your character pop out at reclaim? Would it be limbo because the zone no longer exists? Would it require GM to move you from non existance? Would it require an old save restore etc? Sounds like potential nightmare for arks/gm's that are far and few between as is.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

being able to beacon warp alts and/or other players to city w/ an engy would be so nice

Just to get clarification:

My org's got a icity in Montryal which I raid in frequently. I've warped alts and other people to the city several times with my engi without any problems.

Is this an issue with just the smaller plots, Serenity Island cities or am I missing something here?
    Spaltazar (220 / 28) Enforcer
    Spaltacrat (220 / 30) Bureaucrat (e)
    Sugarmama (220 / 24) Adventurer
    Engintonic (220 / 30) Engineer
    Resept (220 / 30) Doctor
    -- Proud General of Ancarim Iron Legion --

Quote Originally Posted by Spaltazar View Post
    Just to get clarification:

My org's got a icity in Montryal which I raid in frequently. I've warped alts and other people to the city several times with my engi without any problems.

Is this an issue with just the smaller plots, Serenity Island cities or am I missing something here?
    Montroyal works, Playa del desierto works, Serenity Islands do not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Late reply to this but...I don't think saving in cities would be a good idea. Just for the off chance you city goes poof, where does your character pop out at reclaim? Would it be limbo because the zone no longer exists? Would it require GM to move you from non existance? Would it require an old save restore etc? Sounds like potential nightmare for arks/gm's that are far and few between as is.
    I could be wrong, but I think when something doesn't work like this, you appear right next to the Grid Emergency Exit.

Perhaps the game has changed, but it used to be that was a default location the game dumped you to when your saved location was chakla.
    Hasta la victoria siempre!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12