Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: XP from TestLive

Ideally, they make it so it was content/xp-reward according to level-range. Cause tl7 makes content very easy for tl6 etc. They could also use neretva for tl7 xp...all that work for 1 (one) symb?
    Last edited by leetlover; Apr 8th, 2013 at 02:23:30.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    ..are they nerfing the insane hp on dungeon mobs? Like the borgs with their over-the-top health.
    Mantises with 12k hp at lvl 100 is a bit harsh imo.
    They have a lot of health but they are also rather gimp. Also, RK mobs being good XP means you don't need to use the cookie cutter weapons to level with, they have AC holes or generally lower AC's than SL mobs. A lot of large damage range or crit based weapons provide variety that allow any profession to do good damage.

Yeah, but at the end of the day, Frosties are easy to get.

SoM aside, I would imagine part of the reason that this doesn't apply to missions is due to the fact the most of the dungeons are level locked, they are trying to get people away from PLing.

edit: in the lower range i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    They have a lot of health but they are also rather gimp.
    ...Which is exactly why they should have less health.
    Low danger + high health = extremely boring
    They might be trash mobs but it shouldn't feel like a chore to take them out
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

From what I've seen/heard the answer to the 'nerf HP question' is as follows; "[Social] Michizure: In some dungeons (Borg barracks, Steps of Maddness, Pande, Alb, Alappa, etc) I have nerfed HP"

If you're up for a laugh, go try solo Pande on Testlive right now - its hillarious with Hissi's and Kur's hitting for 7/8k on my doctor over there. (As a comparison; the Zodiac to create the portal to real Pande is only hitting me for ~5k) This is the slight accidental boost Michizure mentioned!

I for one though would like to see "Hard mode Pande" make it ingame because regular Pande is just too easy currently! I like difficulty
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

no more 190 gimps running to loot boc....
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Bainzy View Post
    I for one though would like to see "Hard mode Pande" make it ingame because regular Pande is just too easy currently! I like difficulty
    I suggested that instances should lock themselfs (meaning you can't come back) after 5mins. I still think they have to stop w 'loot from corpse' tho and replace w 'talk to npc that spawn after boss is dead/end-goal is completed'.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    I suggested that instances should lock themselfs (meaning you can't come back) after 5mins. I still think they have to stop w 'loot from corpse' tho and replace w 'talk to npc that spawn after boss is dead/end-goal is completed'.
    Again....then noone would come on their useful 220 crat and instead only with the toon that needs it the 200 trader.

Just leave it alone. Stop pokin the dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    ...Which is exactly why they should have less health.
    Low danger + high health = extremely boring
    They might be trash mobs but it shouldn't feel like a chore to take them out
    lololol -- ever been to Inner Sanctum? ^^
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    no more 190 gimps running to loot boc....
    Looted BoC on my level 1 the other day

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Looted BoC on my level 1 the other day
    yesdrop next pacth and everyone with lv1 toon will just loot it off the market for a few mils ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    yesdrop next pacth and everyone with lv1 toon will just loot it off the market for a few mils ^_=
    It's still nodrop after the patch.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

As of now, Reactive/Proactive and Beta's are also no longer nodrop.
    Also, Relay's droprate has been upped. And people whining about S10 bosses being too hard; did it with a JAME Engi and an Arbalest doc. Easily.

And people whining about S10 bosses being too hard; did it with a JAME Engi and an Arbalest doc. Easily.
    That's because Arbalest Doc's are so OP

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

As of now, Reactive/Proactive and Beta's are also no longer nodrop.
    Also, Relay's droprate has been upped. And people whining about S10 bosses being too hard; did it with a JAME Engi and an Arbalest doc. Easily.
    Ah i heard they added relays to the gens loot table but they also increased the droprate of relays from normal mobs? And here i am buying up lotsa relays before the patch at high prices heh.

Is it as it used to be? (bout 3-4 an hour whereas now its about 1 an hour).

No, not relays to Gen loot; CRU. As in, Broken ql 28 CRU which goes up to 50% when fixed. So, stackable CRU. Tasty.
    Now, I have gotten 6-7 in 200 kills.

No, not relays to Gen loot; CRU. As in, Broken ql 28 CRU which goes up to 50% when fixed. So, stackable CRU. Tasty.
    Now, I have gotten 6-7 in 200 kills.
    I assume this wasnt directed at me? Cause i never said anything about cru.

I said that in addition to relays dropping from gens they also increased the droprate of relays from normal s10 aliens?

Well these are great news Ten years later FC is figuring out that SL messed up the game, kudos.
    However, why apply it only to the specified dungeons? It's really silly. I'd like to go back to Shade camps, Lush Fields, etc. I bet a few old schoolers would like that too, since it's what we know. SL got boring, period.

Oh, and also, stop trying to concentrate the whole population into one or two areas, seriously. This game is vast and rich in territories. Give people more stuff to do than crap SL missions and these three or four dungeons, which is basically what I wrote up there.

Oh, and hey.

EDIT: Jesuschrist, Funcom. When are you going to use your own databases to check characters? Is Auno getting paid for that at least? Outsourcing that is plain stupid.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Quote Originally Posted by User1337 View Post
    EDIT: Jesuschrist, Funcom. When are you going to use your own databases to check characters? Is Auno getting paid for that at least? Outsourcing that is plain stupid.
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...emplate=iframe

Not sure what more you want than that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast