Thread: Next iteration on rebalance

Next iteration on rebalance

Hi

I love reading the perk change documentation, and the nano change documentation.

Can we see the next installment of those?

Or, even better, can you start changing some classes?

Like, even if you started with Advy, in a way, it would be cool, because it would mean that something is changing.

I'm just so bored of current game, I want to see something new - and I don't mean content.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Apr 6th, 2013 at 03:23:27. Reason: large fonts are not necessary

man, they gave us shade's caress
    this change should be enough for the next 2 years
    repost in 2015 pls

Do something Funcom PLEASE!! Your game is dying of imbalance cancer.

Just nerf advy, make meep not instant cast, nerf rage nanos, give cc and drains diminishing returns and shorter durations, increase healing nano cost, shorten dimach to 10 min cooldown make doc procs no longer put you in nano recharge, remove zset shield and give mp's def on a new nano line, nerf NSD to -25% reflects and make it no longer spammable, change AMS to 50 seconds duration with 15 second downtime, give agents a perk defense, shorten MA heal recharge, add sneak attack to 2he weapons, adjust the troaler pistol some, make fears work as intended and break on being attacked, unlock ATE3 permanently for anyone with AI 30, and lastly fix pet/sync issues.

Where we @?!
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

So because you are bored you want something changed.

I guess that is a good argument!
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    add sneak attack to 2he weapons
    How are you suppose to sneak upon someone with a big ass sword? S:

Just nerf advy, make meep not instant cast, nerf rage nanos, give cc and drains diminishing returns and shorter durations, increase healing nano cost, shorten dimach to 10 min cooldown make doc procs no longer put you in nano recharge, remove zset shield and give mp's def on a new nano line, nerf NSD to -25% reflects and make it no longer spammable, change AMS to 50 seconds duration with 15 second downtime, give agents a perk defense, shorten MA heal recharge, add sneak attack to 2he weapons, adjust the troaler pistol some, make fears work as intended and break on being attacked, unlock ATE3 permanently for anyone with AI 30, and lastly fix pet/sync issues.
    Where we @?!

So basically just improve your agent/soldier.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    Smaller sword

Don't make me post some ninja **** up in here yo!

Idk how do shotguns snipe people lol

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    So basically just improve your agent/soldier.
    You'll need to explain how the only thing listed was buff agent/soldier before I can take you seriously ever again.
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

Idk how do shotguns snipe people lol

Since when did an "aimed shot" become sniping? I am pretty sure you can aim with a shotgun... you can even get scopes for them.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Quote Originally Posted by Noer View Post
    Since when did an "aimed shot" become sniping? I am pretty sure you can aim with a shotgun... you can even get scopes for them.
    Ofab Silverback Mk 6
    NODROP
    Quality level: 300
    Requirements:
    Wield:
    On Self:
    Aimed Shot from 1101 and
    Fling Shot from 1101 and
    Shotgun from 2201 and
    Trader and
    Must have expansionset: Lost Eden

Ammo type: Shotgun Shells
    Damage: 230-550(600)
    Dps: 62.2-148.8(162.4)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.50s
    Recharge 1.50s
    Equip delay: 6.00s
    Initiative: Ranged Weapons Initiative
    Range: 25m
    Special: FlingShot Snipe
    Max beneficial skill: 2600
    Attack skills: Shotgun 100%
    Defence skills: Duck-Exp 100%
    Damage type: Chemical AC
    Description:
    In the orbital fabrication plants of the battle stations, this shotgun was forged to the highest specifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Ofab Silverback Mk 6
    Special: FlingShot Snipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofab Silverback Mk 6
    Snipe

Gg no re

ridiculous. this game is actually quite balanced. not perfect, dont get me wrong. but given its complexity it aint this THAT bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    ridiculous. this game is actually quite balanced. not perfect, dont get me wrong. but given its complexity it aint this THAT bad.
    I would say it's only a little less than "quite balanced," but you forget that you're on the forums.

Bureaucrats are underpowered, doctors are gods, atrox enforcers somehow have some complication getting over 3000 defense without highway, and soldiers perk everyone here.

Discard your logic and game knowledge.

In regards to Marinesold's "balance proposal" (Whatever you'd call it by specific terms), I would say he's in the general field of correctness, even though I personally have my own beliefs and would find different changes in different areas more effective.
    Last edited by wonderland; Apr 6th, 2013 at 01:55:19.

We can think about this problem after we figure out how 3 story tall atroxes with bright yellow text with exlamation points over their heads are able to "sneak attack" after barreling towards their targets from the front.

*Chuckles at the fact that people still think balance is about equality in PVP*
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

None of this is original discussion. Redundant threads are not necessary or useful.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM