Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MA Balance

They could do something to combine disharmony with the fear line.

Let's say that disharmony has a 25% chance to trigger an hostile nano in the fight target NCU. At that point, whatever his level (except specific encounters) the NPC become open to the fear nano.

The logic would be that the hits of the Martial artist desorient the target and make it more vulnerable to fear...

I also like the idea to put the disharmony damage proc to be nano damage based, that way it can't be abused like it was after the nano damage change (900 to nearly 2k heals were a bit too insane)
    Its funny how traditional biologists seek mechanisms avidly, but still assert that biology cannot be treated like a machine.

Sooo, mr MA pro, i have another question... Why does my keeper have 5m dimach, my shade has 5m dimach... and my MA has 8m dimach cooldown?

MA incidentally also has highest Dimach skill... How is that balanced?

Disharmony should get an init debuff proc 100% land then MA will be closer to shades and we have something going there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

They really just need to put the disharmony buff back like it was that made MAs OP.
    In the current game state it would be damn near balanced.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Sooo, mr MA pro, i have another question... Why does my keeper have 5m dimach, my shade has 5m dimach... and my MA has 8m dimach cooldown?

MA incidentally also has highest Dimach skill... How is that balanced?
    Keeper & Shade Dimach don't do damage. And Keepers only recently received 5m cooldown, we used to have 1 hour.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Just checked.. looool 1500 dimach skill... 700 damage LOOL! must reset ip right away. True Keeper dimach does not do damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Deflect could be another Upon a Wave of Summer's effect, along with the already existing NR buff.
    Current QL 300 UaWoS = +1500 NR +350 RS for 20s.
    A QL 300 UaWoS (1501 Riposte or Deflect skill as a requirement) adding about the same amount of NR skill as its requirement could also open up 10% Glance chance to MAs (3K deflect skill) by adding about the same amount of skill to Deflect.
    On a side note, end-game MAs can reach about 1,8K Deflect skill using Infantry Symbs and not a single AS Imp, also with a full 300 CC set, but cannot even hope to reach 1,9K skill. +1K Deflect bonus wouldn't do the trick there, thus the same NR/Deflect bonus added to UaWoS as a suggestion.

Imo, Awakened Cuirass of Obstinacy shoul have +45 Deflect Skill as a bonus as well.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Nov 15th, 2015 at 05:41:16.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345