Thread: You may only purchase 16 of this item per accoun

You may only purchase 16 of this item per accoun

For account wide items, how is this calculated? And does this mean that maxium character slots will be 16?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

bumb!
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.

Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Was wondering same thing. What if i redeem to few charcters and then delete those characters have i just wasted those items?

I just reactivated my account thinking this same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Timetraveler2001 View Post
    What does this have do with topic?

Question is about item shop items having the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    What does this have do with topic?

Question is about item shop items having the statement.
    Well then forget about it. It's pretty obvious what is means.

What it says is 16 times per account. If you redeem on a char you delete, you waste one. It does not say you can have 16 items at any given time.

That is at least what it says clearly. Sometimes reality is different though, so the question to FC is still valid.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post

For account wide items, how is this calculated? And does this mean that maxium character slots will be 16?
    Max char slots for froob account is 16, 20 for paid I believe.
    Lords of Silence : AO Division Leader

www.clanlos.net

These items when purchased were supposed to be an unlimited amount for all characters on the account and any and all future characters. It's the only reason I bought them. I see no valid reason for FC to limit them to 16.

Just a FYI update on this. After trying on a new char to claim the portable GMS, bank and stack of Instant grids from the store, I was told I had reached the limit of items claimed and could not claim any more. Of course, I questioned this, since in my view, account-wide means just that, any and all future chars and unlimited just as FC has in their other games, TSW and AoC. After a few replies from customer service, they finally admitted that I was not informed of a limit to claimed items. Their excuse though is telling, additionally they state, no where does it say unlimited as well, just account wide which as we know now is conveniently vague. The end result of my customer service experience is I'm SOL for spending hard earned money thinking I would not have to buy these packs again. So, my advice is: *BEWARE* buying any account wide items thinking they're unlimited, they're not.

You should realize, Account Wide != Unlimited amount of items

Account Wide just means any character on that account can obtain it. For example: The lottery ticket ISN'T account wide. Not all characters can claim a lottery ticket when it is bought once.
    Also, it clearly states when you go to claim the items:
    Portable GMS (Owned)

This item is already owned by your account. You can claim it on each of your characters

Inside this sealed canister is a portable GMS terminal, which will allow you to access the Global Market Search from anywhere you like.

You may only purchase 16 of this item per account.
    It informs you RIGHT THERE how many you can get.

Something like the Parasite helmet, you can claim more than 16 times on that account because of the wording:
    Dust Brigade Parasite Helmet

The schematics for this helmet were recovered from the laboratory of the notorious Samuel Darwelsi, rumored to be an important figure amongst the Dust Brigade ranks. This iteration of the helmet seems to offer little in the way of improved combat efficiency, but instead, grants the wearer increased senses and the ability to learn more quickly.

Modifiers:
    [snip]

You may only purchase 1 of this item per character.
    or the item like this:
    Combat Nano Can: Premium Experience Boost (50%)

This spirit-tech symbiant has been modified to imbue the user with it's own experiences. The effect will give the user a 50% boost to their rate of learning from experience.

You may only purchase 4 of this item per account.
    It can only be purchased 4 times on that account, "herp derp I dun think so, y I can not buy more than 4? this is BS!" *goes to sue FC because of derp*

Now if FC would change the portable GMI & Bank to "1 per character" then it would be fine. But seriously, get your stupidity checked please. Just because you can't read and/or don't want to read, doesn't mean you have to bug them about something when it clearly states what you can get.

If you walk into the store and their policy says "You can only use 2 coupons on 1 item" then proceed to attempt to use 10 coupons on an item and go berserk when they say they only accept 2, you need to check your privilege.
    Last edited by Legendfluf; May 12th, 2015 at 17:53:35.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Those warnings were not there when most of us bought these things. They were added when some of the things were unlimited and yesdrop and people farmed characters to get a ton of insta grids and sell them. They shouldn't apply to stuff like portable banks and GMI. That crap was expensive and it is annoying to us that try out new toons. Its like we can't actually claim them unless were absolutely sure were gonna keep that character for the entirety of our AO time.

But seriously, get your stupidity checked please. Just because you can't read and/or don't want to read, doesn't mean you have to bug them about something when it clearly states what you can get.

Lol, so I'm stupid for wanting to save myself some money?. When you buy the homestead pack, it doesn't say there's a limit and you can only claim 16 of the items, it just says *account wide. It doesn't let you know that there's a limit UNTIL AFTER you've bought the pack and try to claim the first one. I just commented that any potential buyers should be informed of this before spending real money. There, I explained it in plain english for you. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Those warnings were not there when most of us bought these things. They were added when some of the things were unlimited and yesdrop and people farmed characters to get a ton of insta grids and sell them. They shouldn't apply to stuff like portable banks and GMI. That crap was expensive and it is annoying to us that try out new toons. Its like we can't actually claim them unless were absolutely sure were gonna keep that character for the entirety of our AO time.
    This, I'm entirely okay for them changing those items to nodrops. But I don't remember that at time I bought the Homestead pack there was any sort of limitation. And in actuality after changing it they didn't even check if the items were already purchased... I got duplicates now on certain characters.