Thread: Reasearch/AXP packs

Reasearch/AXP packs

Research Packs and AXP packs like heckler Juice, Bad or good? Discuss

I think Its good for FC, and then again us as players, as some people actually buy this....crap, and that gives FC some money for the hamster, and that again keeps it fed. I personally dont use these items..
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

AXP is already ridiculously easy.
    I had 55k kills on my Keeper before it was AI30, and I think my lowest is since the introduction of AI Dailies 1300.
    Plus, there's not just dailies. Once you get 201+ you can happily farm Arid / S42 in a team and get it ground out pretty quickly.

As for research, they just need to uncap it. Would go miles faster then.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Yeah, definately Uncap research!

As for the packs, sure i dont mind. I wont be useing it, but if it would help feed the hamster without being gamebreaking, i dont see why not.

as said axp is way to ez already and really only lvl 10 research is a pita
    †IC XC†
    †NI KA†

Littlepistol 200/30/52 MP
    Idontknowu 220/30/70 MP
    Kurratica 150/20/22 Crat

“Political language ...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” -George Orwell

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

if you uncap research it will be way too easy to do it just like aixp. so plz dont, rather increase the daily reward for lvl 200 to 45k sk (45m xp). hence lvl 200s would get it three times faster than currently (16k sk reward).