Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 300 upon a wave of summer

Question 300 upon a wave of summer

Last time it took over an year with daily farm, now im about to go back into the basement to farm another one, i made this threat so people can drop their offers and highest one might just win it when i hit the jackpot and find one again.

IoI: 300 cc/css, pioneer pb, rbp, igocs all the expensive stuff

Under 10b offers can be forgotten right away.
    Last edited by mcnurja; Feb 4th, 2014 at 09:17:05.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Offering 1 CC set and 1 CSS set ql300.

100m and 100m

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    100m and 100m
    = 200m

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    = 200m
    100m+100m+100m

100m+100m+100m
    =300m

gl with that! I gave up after a few months w/o luck.. definatly rare as hell :I
    meep

I sold one years ago for 100m
    They're rare but not worth 10b or higher
    The reason they are rare is just because they arent really being hunted
    Nevertheless, free bump

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    Offering 1 CC set and 1 CSS set ql300.
    guys stop spamming and preventing this offer from being seen. 2 sets of ql300 ai armor is easily worth 15b+. Let me know ingame if you accept this OP

where do you look for them jefke?

For roleplayers like you kids 10% stun chance boost prolly isnt such a big deal but thats the exact reason why you people keep making these "omg i suck, nerf that right now". Last one i sold for 300ql cc and css set, expecting to get more as theres more than 2 pvp ma' on this server now
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Its noting when the total is 20. UWS isnt about the stun. Who plays a MA and thinks he really needs this maybe should consider ALL the other toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamespace View Post
    Its noting when the total is 20. UWS isnt about the stun. Who plays a MA and thinks he really needs this maybe should consider ALL the other toys.
    word, a ql 300 uwos or a ql 250 ish uwos makes no real diffrence if the ma is max equiped and the player knows the profession. but we cant stop or force people to waiste 10b+ becose thats their own free will even thou i think its crazy :P

but agein funcom could be nicer with ql 300 items like this to dropp a little more often by adding even high level missions with hardcore monsters with immunities etc

Keep your jealousy and madness outside this thread, as i said my offer of cc set + css still stands. some people strive for perfection and others dont, just keep your negativity to yourself

Offering Pbp/css set/cc set+2b

eeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn nnnnnnn brah
    Ashford

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    Offering Pbp/css set/cc set+2b
    i love fake offers thou becose its so easy to throw an offer for this uwos that never will dropp more or less, and i know for sure that evryone that came upp wiht he 10b+ offers wouldnt give it if he suddently found one.

i love fake offers thou becose its so easy to throw an offer for this uwos that never will dropp more or less, and i know for sure that evryone that came upp wiht he 10b+ offers wouldnt give it if he suddently found one.
    Will you please quit crying?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast