Thread: Rubi-Ka Specific Lore?

Rubi-Ka Specific Lore?

Is there anywhere that houses the official story-so-far from Rubi-Ka specifically? Not SL or the Alien fields, just the lore between Omni and the Clans?

I've read Prophet Without Honour a few times (good book, if you haven't read it), but that only goes to a certain point. I seem to remember some things happening the last time I was active that were RK Lore centered, but I don't know if any of it is "official" lore.

Might be asking a lot, though; I don't know.

Sadly, there is not. No timeline project for Rubi-Ka or the storyline has been completed.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

I was mainly looking for major events between Omni and Clan. I seem to remember some things happening, but I can't be sure. Would like to verify before trying to incorporate into a story (as backstory / heard-about-it things, not as I was there or I did it type of things).

Found what I was looking for (and some additional information since I've been away) on the official timeline page. I was specifically looking for confirmation on Philip Ross and Omni seizing Borealis.

This is probably not all you were looking for, but maybe with your help it could be? I think AOWiki is under-appreciated and not well enough known - but it is a great resource as it can be kept current much more quickly than AOU can. AOU is still invaluable for its polish and professionalism, though
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Not exactly in-topic but I believe (if I'm correct, as I watched the series several years ago) that the animated series have NOTHING to do with PwH. So if someone that works for the wiki reads that I'd ask to change the title of the links at the bottom of the page.

Also, as you only give links to the first part of each episode maybe you could make a custom playlist for every episode and make the link point to the begining of each playlist?
    Current RP characters:
    Alyssa "Aloyce" Nemesio "offworld"
    Logan "Cosmicfreak" Stritzke
    Celia "Naleana"
    Cellante

If you're looking for the series in order, check out the main Media page devoted to it:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...1008,1022,1096