Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arete quest list

13. Antonio Stacklund: Items to upgrade your weapon. Venom is dropped by garbage fleas, particularly the ones near the robots. Waste collectors drop Compression Chambers. 32-V Dockers (robot) drop power supplies & optical item for range meter. Fluid Samples & Fuel Chambers drop from robot types, but not sure which robot type.
    The remaining items drop from mobs outside the landing area ... Roller rats drop their intestines ... obvious I know. Reet beaks drop from Reets ... they are to your right as you head out into the desert ... they are higher level than mobs in the landing. Leets drop the Leet spine ... they are to your left as you leave the landing ... they are even higher level, mostly level 12 - 15. Angry Minibulls drop the leather hide, bone plates, and large skulls ... and they live up to their name. Angry Minibulls are straight out from the Landing, watch out for the Roller Rat, Sand Worm & Minibull Dyna bosses. Have your mini-map open so you can skirt by some of the mobs on your way to your destination.

Emma

edit: Rocket Launcher quest for weapons composites ... my froob could not get this quest, there was no option in the conversation with Remi other than asking if he sold weapons.
    Last edited by Emma; Apr 24th, 2015 at 23:50:39. Reason: Remi Quest Not froob friendly?

Is there a prerequisite quest before the bird quest? I can't seem to find out how to start it, Lorelei doesn't offer it to me, and shouting in zone gets no results. It seems the ooc channels etc are working right now. I don't see them anyway. Ready to leave and I spent my credits on the implant quest. 18000 credits is a bit high for me or i would just bribe the guy and leave.
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001

Doc Mason (# 8) is the pre-req. It needs to be done exactly as instructed in the mission dialog. Vets who depart from the ql & types specified will have to either reroll toon Or farm creds (boss loot) in order to leave. Yes it really does need to be tweaked so one can delete it & retake it.
    Last edited by Literary; Apr 26th, 2015 at 02:03:51. Reason: tyops

oh crap, thanks for the quick reply, guess i have to farm a bunch more credits. I screwed it up twice now.
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001

how do i steal chocolates and flowers?
    Billy216
    Wolfsmeta
    Wolfman216
    GordonRamsay

They're on an unattended shop counter.

Quote Originally Posted by westlife View Post
    how do i steal chocolates and flowers?
    Yes, and displayed on the countertop.

Emma

The flowers and chocolates, here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ECq21Rt4M

If you mean the Lolly the reet:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh4nVhdXgSY
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who's testing & reporting-- especially EMMA!

Further info/confirmation needed on #12 Remi's RL test.

At first, the RL just blew up & people discovered that using your own mechs (any of them) would get the mission done. Then it was patched & the RL And the mechs worked. Then it was patched again & now the RL had to be used to complete it. Makes sense since it's the RL test mission. But this was on the testlive server. Drurban said his heavy mech worked fine on live. So... All mechs or just heavy? Alien mimes want to know! :-D
    Last edited by Literary; May 5th, 2015 at 17:39:33. Reason: evil tyops

Added a few tips to the end of the list. Next up will be best Arete weapons. I know the SOL pistols are the best ranged ones, and for subbers the alien shotty & crossbow & sword but how about others, especially for froobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Literary View Post
    Added a few tips to the end of the list. Next up will be best Arete weapons. I know the SOL pistols are the best ranged ones, and for subbers the alien shotty & crossbow & sword but how about others, especially for froobs?
    I love them pistols, but I got to say, 2he is nice on my froob mp, she's been hitting some nice brawl damage for a nanomage for some reason. 1hb was so so, and 2hb just felt slow as hell.
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

Added shop inventory refresh trivia.

Added wildlife observation, tweaked color, needs more tweaking...but now I wanna go play...yep, back online!

The Ammo Terminal just past Rex has been removed ; now there's no convenient spot to get rid of the crap loot right at the start.
    Last edited by Literary; Jul 11th, 2015 at 16:35:24. Reason: more info as necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Auct View Post
    Has anyone found a Damaged Right-Arm Implant yet?
    Bump! am curious about this aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Auct View Post
    Has anyone found a Damaged Right-Arm Implant yet?
    Bump!! Does anyone know anything about this item??

Best person to ask (other then Michi) would be Eli, (usually logged on as "Justeli" <-sp?) I think. I don't remember seeing it but while I loot everything I also delete/sell immed.

Added a couple three more tips at beginning.

Added new ICC quest given by "Janos" in the shuttle.

I found it at the beginning malfunctioning robots

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast