Thread: Spawn times for NPE Dynas

Spawn times for NPE Dynas

Been doing a lot of playing in the NPE on test, and one thing that has really stuck out to me is how much longer the spawn times are for the Dynabosses there compared to ICC Island. I have confirmed the ICC Island Dynas to be on a 3 minute timer with both Live and an orphaned Test character, while the NPE ones are all 10 minutes.

This might not seem like much, but even with the low number of people in the NPE on Test, it can be rare to see any of them up during busy time periods. In fact, one player is capable of keeping them all down by themselves if they were farming them. This is likely to be a problem and source of frustration, as these dynas do drop useful loot.

I would recommend lowering the spawn timers on these bosses to 3 minutes to be in-line with their previous versions. This would increase availability greatly and should be more than sufficient to give players the opportunity to kill these bosses if they so desire.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

Update: The Saltworm in particular is heavily camped on test already because it gives QL15 Dynaloot. I imagine this will get much worse when the NPE hits live, especially if we get the expected influx of new players with the eventual steam launch.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.