Keeper Serodin
    MA Quacks teh feeder
    MP Teoo
    NT Rssssscrum
    Shade ...
    Sold Ohhha/Sharki
    Trader Casadilla

My list is based on the few last months of pvp! i'm waiting urs
    Last edited by Mulator; Oct 14th, 2014 at 18:58:57.

There is plenty of good tl5 pvpers but this thread name is somehow wrong to your post

If Legend of Rubika (TL5 edition) here is a list of few people who inspired/helped/taught me on this TL.

Adventurers:
    - Ascaryys (RK1) - Thanks for the inspiration for making my adventurer.
    - Sliza (RK1) - Thanks for teaching, practising and tips how to play it.
    - Sabrezor (RK1) - Thanks for all the tl5 wars and fights we have done together.
    - Cookem (RK1) - Thanks for the tips at start.
    - Devilstar (RK1) - Thanks for all those duels and fights we have done together during the years (you are always the only one to duel 10+ times in a row).
    - Partyzanka (RK1) - Yeah I add myself too cause ..

Agent:
    - Cupid (RK1) - Thanks for being just as awesome as you are. I have not seen better 150 agent.

This is my own list. Everyone on it is legend to me. We all got similar setup but there are things such as (tips, tricks, tactics, swaps etc.) we don't talk about with each other and this is what is making it special and legendary.

/fblock
    Last edited by Hell; Oct 17th, 2014 at 19:05:38.
    ||| 220/30 MA - "Hellangel" |||
    ||| 220/30 Doc - "Leontynka" ||| 220/30 Crat - "Qanel"
    ||| 220/30 Fix - "Sure" ||| 220/30 Keeper - "Haqa"
    ||| 220/30 Enf - "Renai" ||| 172/24 Adv - "Partyzanka"
    ||| 220/30 Adv - "Dadey" ||| 150/20 MA - "Juda"
    ||| 220/30 Engi - "Hatatitla" ||| 110/12 ENF - "Peklo"
    ||| 220/30 NT - "Kituska" ||| 95/10 NT - "Piddltlipatz"
    ||| [Come Get Some] |||

Advy Expedia
    Agent ...
    Crat ...
    Doc ...
    Enfo Deltaforces1
    Engi ...
    Fix ...
    Keeper Serodin
    MA ...
    MP ...
    NT ...
    Shade ...
    Sold Sharki
    Trader ...

So far these four people pretty much suits my opinion of the most skilled duelers I have recently seen according to their profession.
    Last edited by dixxxie; Oct 16th, 2014 at 22:16:00.

Eljon, Shareeno.. propably most OP in TL5, this guy got mad skills!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mulator View Post
    Legend of Anarchy (TL5 edition) ... My list is based on the few last months of pvp!
    More like "My allies who are still active in Anarchy (TL5 edition)".

doc: bootlip aka trollbait

I heard Fpea alpha'd Doukydoky even though he had rrfe, crat aura, and 7blockers up
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    I heard Fpea alpha'd Doukydoky even though he had rrfe, crat aura, and 7blockers up
    Yeah i've heard that too!! ZOMG!! OP Fpea or nab Douky?!
    I let Douky answear this!!

Advy Brushed
    Agent Ziltoid
    Crat ...
    Doc Callmebetty/Marebit0/Streetscrubz
    Enfo Dreamworks/Malnourished/Xirawr
    Engi jomulju
    Fix Evilburrito/Zizifix
    Keeper Serodin
    MA Freez3/Flaviosensei
    MP Msbish
    NT Decembersky
    Shade Schratt
    Sold Sharki
    Trader Chubbs
    Last edited by Recka; Oct 26th, 2014 at 08:18:11.

Quote Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
    Yeah i've heard that too!! ZOMG!! OP Fpea or nab Douky?!
    I let Douky answear this!!
    we all know the truth already adam is.. !

First of all I think that it's pointless to make such a thread, given so much has changed over the years in AO and so many people who could give you first hand experiences with great players have quit, that and the meaning the word "legend" implies.
    That being said, I subscribe to some names Recka put out there. Advy perhaps for me the best was always anyone with Spetses', and there were a few out there (shoutout to Lilja and Forestcutter though). Agent, maybe Tarydium and Ilovetowers (or his twin, Ilovewar, can't remember which was the agent and which was the trader). I like Callmebetty (but I would add Wooot, Primatene Sykebil and probably any of the old docs who got to put on Zastabas). I remember Malnourished being good, I'd say Gixxor, Barbu or Gimprus would be his ass in their days though. Engi I'd go with Himeroz and Buckkevin (his lowbie's name was a pain to get, but wth, it's him). Fixers are "easy" twinks these days, so perhaps I'd go with old school ones like Solox, Sicht (this guy used a a Fantaghiro and kicked ass with it) or my boy Zzzzzzzion. Kippur I'd give it to Wasp, only for originality (Notum Repulsor + Zastaba, yikes). MA will always be an easy pick for me, as Infinitynova will always be the best PvP char I'd ever encounter, plus he's a nice dude; other than him, maybe Freez3, another cool dude with mad skills. MP I'll say Goblin, Kingzmp and yes, Msbish. NT December and Seisma, Shades were rare for me, so no go on that. Solds were another "easy" mode back when I was the most active, but perhaps Snikita and Burugla were the best, and finally Traders... Not worth to mention any, as for me they ALL had skills hahaha. Nurf.

I miss those good old AO days :')
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    doc: bootlip aka trollbait
    can't remenber thos noob sry ??? when u back ingame

Old school list

Advy: Lilja
    Agent: Spydoggy/Keeeg
    Crat: ?
    Doc: Tazmek
    Enfo: Gixxor/Barbu
    Engi: ?
    Fix: Zzzzzion
    Keeper:
    MA: Infinitynova
    MP: Goblin (reason i made my mp after seeing him pvp while i where froob)
    NT: Seisma
    Shade: ?
    Sold:Acetwink
    Trader?

Current list

Advy: Soulevol
    Agent: Ijustdidthat
    Crat: ?
    Doc:?
    Enfo: Deltaforces1
    Engi:?
    Fix: Speeedie
    Keeper: Serodin
    MA: Freez3
    MP: Maybe Theeo? but he never wanna try duel with my mp so not sure
    NT: Rssscrumn
    Shade: Schratt
    Sold: Sharki
    Trader: was a good clan 158 twink but cant remember name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulator View Post
    we all know the truth already adam is.. !
    Yes I agree. Some omni RL told me that when they see Fpea log on they know its time to retire for the day, and go back to watching their 'Friends' box set.

It's a shame default1025 isn't tl5, I'm sure he would be donning this thread
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

pls adam why u lie like this to evry1 *slap with baguette*

in all honesty i was the best tl5 doc in my time aint nobody got time for modesty nomsaying

enf: dream / Retarded / Frixi
    doc: Trollbait / callmebattyhomo

everything else was just fodder for us gods

and douky im never coming back lol **** that dead game

Quote Originally Posted by User1337 View Post
    First of all I think that it's pointless to make such a thread, given so much has changed over the years in AO and so many people who could give you first hand experiences with great players have quit, that and the meaning the word "legend" implies.
    That being said, I subscribe to some names Recka put out there. Advy perhaps for me the best was always anyone with Spetses', and there were a few out there (shoutout to Lilja and Forestcutter though). Agent, maybe Tarydium and Ilovetowers (or his twin, Ilovewar, can't remember which was the agent and which was the trader). I like Callmebetty (but I would add Wooot, Primatene Sykebil and probably any of the old docs who got to put on Zastabas). I remember Malnourished being good, I'd say Gixxor, Barbu or Gimprus would be his ass in their days though. Engi I'd go with Himeroz and Buckkevin (his lowbie's name was a pain to get, but wth, it's him). Fixers are "easy" twinks these days, so perhaps I'd go with old school ones like Solox, Sicht (this guy used a a Fantaghiro and kicked ass with it) or my boy Zzzzzzzion. Kippur I'd give it to Wasp, only for originality (Notum Repulsor + Zastaba, yikes). MA will always be an easy pick for me, as Infinitynova will always be the best PvP char I'd ever encounter, plus he's a nice dude; other than him, maybe Freez3, another cool dude with mad skills. MP I'll say Goblin, Kingzmp and yes, Msbish. NT December and Seisma, Shades were rare for me, so no go on that. Solds were another "easy" mode back when I was the most active, but perhaps Snikita and Burugla were the best, and finally Traders... Not worth to mention any, as for me they ALL had skills hahaha. Nurf.

I miss those good old AO days :')
    Thank you, thank you so SO much for bringing up these old names. It puts a smile on my face looking back at the old 149 twinks and how ridiculous it was to twink back then and the amount of time and effort it took. I remember Snikita with t3 shoulders on at 149 and it blew my mind when I was still wearing some of the ****tiest gear in the game lol. I always wanted to get to the point that I could make one of those insane twinks and I'm still not anywhere near what those guys could do back then with what they had. I love looking back on the old days and remembering all of the old names and faces that used to play this game :>

ShadowBreed Inc. was definitely an org to be feared back then
    Last edited by Dysfunction; Nov 8th, 2014 at 14:29:53.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Haha, we tried our best, just as we did when some of us were Project 51. I've always loved playing Spydoggy, and I think that char is the one that made it for me on AO, otherwise I wouldn't even have bothered with the game anymore. I remember when lvl 200s used to gank the **** out of anyone over lvl 50 (I think that's what ranges were at least: lvl 1-49 all vs all and lvl 50-200 all vs all); those days were even better, when Omni-Ent Arena was packed; feels like it was a dozen years ago... Oh wait.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Adv: Lilja/Exploitah
    Agent: Tarydium/Spydoggy
    Doc: Callmebetty
    Enfo: Gixxor/Gimprus
    Engi: Himeroz
    Fix: Sicht/Oplink
    MA: Infinitynova/Driven
    MP: Kingzmp/Goblin
    NT: Seisma
    Sold: Burugla(RIP)/Acetwink/Snikita

Although it's not technically TL5, for me the best twink years were the 149 days in 2004/05 era. Spydoggy above will know exactly what I'm talking about as we were in SBI together during that time. The community on RK1 at least was brilliant, and there were some legendary wars where most of the above people actually took part at the same time. Before the level range changes exaggerated the twink killer culture beyond stupidity.

As a fixer, my pick of the bunch and my biggest fear at that range was Seisma - he really messed people up back in the day and was hard to kill.
    Last edited by Solox; Nov 11th, 2014 at 17:33:22.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast