Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Anarchy (TL5 edition)

Hello everyone, it's been nearly 5 years since we haven't seen each other. I don't even think anyone remembers me or my toons

I would like to disturb the thread a little to bring some bad news to the veterans still hanging around.
    My beloved friend Alphaforces(Devie, mentioned in this thread) has died due to a brain tumor he suffered from. Nobody expected that outcome, but if it's written for you to go...you'll go no matter what. I know he had dozens of friends here, so having said this please take a minute of your time to remember the sweet guy that he was.

As for the list, I will add my own even tho many of the names haven't been around for years. I will not dare mention my adventurer twink in this list, but some of you might still remeber the good times we had in tl5 wars, especially in Fixed era.
    1. Adv-Deathsrow
    2. MA Lequack/Rific
    3. Agent- Ripline(oldschool), Ijustdidthat(newschool)
    4. enf- Devie
    5. soldier Randomalpha
    6. fixer Maxisfix
    7. doc Drsabej00 / Kiceie(I'll never forget the 2h duel I had with Sabej00, that guy was a beast! and Dokkie
    8. shade Lequack's shade, forgot the name
    9 MP Theoo
    10. NT Geseeff and Giit(Giit turned into a turd by leveling to 200 for NBS+tripple)
    11. trader Qualinas(I still hate you! )
    12. crat Jeono
    13. engi Lollygag
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Sucks to hear Alphanub is gone, was a great guy indeed :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    Adv: Deathsrow
    Agent: Ripline/Wwwwwwwwhelp
    Doc: Me/Dewestad/Dokkie
    Enfo: Devie/Nerfest/Gagge
    MA: Freez3/Lequack
    Fix: Sirmonkalot/Maxisfix
    MP: Theooo
    NT: Geseeff
    Sold: Randomalpha
    Trader: Qualinas
    Dude, wtf. Where's the <3.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    thanks man it's nice to be remembered from tl5 days, since that's where I spent about 80% of my time. absolutely the most fun I've ever had staring at a monitor was with the people in that list, and the clans we fought against for years. I'll never forget.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kiceie View Post
    You mean Kiceie? Pretty sure that noob was a doctor. Virse and Jeono were decent bureaucrats though.

It also makes me sad that none of the RK2 people have mentioned Rific (MA), Ptitdej (Doc), Covered (Doc), Drsabej00 (Doc), or Lollygag (Engi). Some of those names are from bygone eras but Momento started it by naming Ripline.
    Kiceie was an awesome doc.

Rific, Ptit, Covered, Dewestad, Geseeff, Horrible (160 Agent), Zergovermind (Palahere), Hamstraddler, Mmfsx, Beertrinker and Ripline (Trystar) were all incredible. That fixer who used to hotswap AS rifle and had the Inf debuff nano too, but I can't remember the name.

So many more I've probably missed.

Here's my list from 2007 lol.

Omni/Neut/Clan

Adventurer - Deathsrow, Microchamp / ... / ...
    Agent - Theeff, Zunjx / ... / Ripline
    Bureaucrat - Zergovermind <3
    Doctor - Slusa / ... / Dewestad
    Enforcer - Mmfsx / ... / ...
    Engineer - ... / ... / ...
    Fixer - Toxicman, Pacucm / ... / Bornfromhell, Sirmonkalot
    Keeper - ... / ... / City
    Martial artist - Lequack / ... / Armakuni
    Meta-physicist - ... / ... / Perkthis?
    Nano-technician - Not sure who the best Omni NT is / ... / Geseeff
    Shade - ... / ... / Shimyrage
    Soldier - Beertrinker / ... / Ancerol
    Trader - Adikted / ... / ...

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post

My beloved friend Alphaforces(Devie, mentioned in this thread) has died due to a brain tumor he suffered from. Nobody expected that outcome, but if it's written for you to go...you'll go no matter what. I know he had dozens of friends here, so having said this please take a minute of your time to remember the sweet guy that he was.
    Damn, I'm sorry to hear that R.I.P. Adrian

And I do remember you Font!
    Gone for good
    R.I.P. :
    Bushidobrown 220/20 Omni Soli Crat on RK1
    Dafunky 170/24 Omni Opi Trader on RK1
    Metphyst 220/30 NM MP
    Drimachus 220/22 Trox Keeper
    Raljahz 218/19 Opi Agent
    Kyngsize 214/11 Trox Shade
    Melonn 174/24 Soli MA
    Dafunky 170/17 Soli Trader
    Dizzastarr 170/18 Trox Adv
    Slashwrist 170/11 Trox Agent

That is sad to hear and I give my condolences. Its hard to lose any friends even online friends, but thank you for bringing us the news. I sometimes wonder what my online friends/frenemies have gone off and done after we part ways from the game.

Devie was just one of those enforcers that would walk up and multiple people would die just from looking at him.

I will not dare mention my adventurer twink in this list, but some of you might still remember the good times we had in tl5 wars, especially in Fixed era.
    Fontane should definitely be on any list of pvp legends

I think it would be impossible for me to make a list of the great pvper's I have encountered, there are simply too many people over the years for many different reasons and I would inevitably leave out a few important people.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

every time I make a decent cup of coffee, a bug flies, or rather dies, in it. ><

also: RIP Devie. I miss you bud, now you're a REAL Legend. From the day I met him on BS, right when LE came out, I knew he was a quality dude. It only took me 2 years after that to realize that I was also fighting him at tl5 BS, on his Enfo lol. I remember us laughing about how the conversations made more sense once we figured it out :P I felt totally trolled btw, lol (not nearly the only person I had this issue with).

RIP "Legend" Devie.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Rip devie sad to hear
    packers 220 agent general of Underworld.
    xstyggax 220 mp general of Underworld.
    pakkers 220 sol member of Paradise
    Zluza 220 crat member of paradise
    Packerz 218 shade member of Paradise
    Slusa 165 doc member of Paradise
    Azulz 150 doc member of Paradise
    Sluza 118 agent member of Paradise

Yeah, rip Devie, had some great fights back then, sad to see people go so early, always is no matter who but it always hits more when you like them or are close to them
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Oh Nice thread. Im pretty new to ttl 5 pvp, but maybe some of you met my mp Halakazham ?

Advy: Animality/Animalz
    Agent: Ijustdidthat
    Crat: ?
    Doc: Drsabej00/Dokki/Sacrifices
    Enfo: Devie/Citystarzenf/Dreamworks
    Engi: ?
    Fix: Speeedie
    Keeper: Aarlok
    MA: Musashi69/Freaks3
    MP: ?
    NT: Geseef
    Shade: Lequack
    Sold: Sharki
    Trader: ?
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

I never really played much TL5. But I figured I would give a list of my favorites and also add why. Stealing these names from some of you.

Advy: Animality - Because he's the literal manifestation of the notion that skill > gear//Soulevil - Only advy to beat my enforcer enough to force me to reconsider my strategy // Deathsrow - Nostalgia at it's finest.
    Agent: Ijustdidthat - TL5 Srompu // Ziltoid - Been pimpin since been pimpin
    Crat: N/A
    Doc: Mango's doc was the hardest to kill ever. But hoarding hp on a melee trox doctor doesn't equate to skill, it equates to a random number generation outcome. There's a few others but the general premise of doctor's in a dueling situation never impressed me enough to care.
    Enfo: Citystarzenf - He was 2HB and put up a good fight // Deltaforces1 - Only enfo at tl5 to provide a real challenge to me // Gotam - Nostalgia at it's finest
    Engi: I have no idea how to spell his name, but it's something like Joumuji or something. He was a beast 150 then went 170 if I remember correctly.
    Fix: Evilburrito - My sensei // Speeedie - There's not much you can do with a 170 fixer, but he played out the professions potential and gains cool little respect points.
    Keeper: Sharki had a keeper that actually beat me once I think. The profession doesn't offer enough strategic variability at this level to offer any kind of insight into ones skill. Cred had a keeper at this level. That's about all I can say about that.
    MA: Infinitynova - I sucked when he was around, but I had a very long chat with him one day and he convinced me to make a MA. I hear he was great. // Freeze3 - I watched him beat Barbu in the 2008 Rk1 tl5 pvp tournament with 100% hp. I've also dueled him around 100 times myself. Few people understand the mechanics of their profession as fluently as he does.
    MP: Msbish - woot!
    NT: Are you kidding me?
    Shade: Lequack tries
    Sold: Sharki
    Trader: Melrowe - Best trader I've ever fought // Solokills - Second best trader I've ever fought // Casadilla ( sorry for mispelling ) secondpointfive best trader I've ever fought.

But what do I know
    Life without you is such a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by advai View Post
    Doc: Mango's doc was the hardest to kill ever. But hoarding hp on a melee trox doctor doesn't equate to skill, it equates to a random number generation outcome. There's a few others but the general premise of doctor's in a dueling situation never impressed me enough to care.
    big words from the guy who kited a melee doc on 170 enfo and lost but i love u anyway bby

Quote Originally Posted by VinniePaz View Post
    Damn, I'm sorry to hear that R.I.P. Adrian

And I do remember you Font!
    Poor dude was only 26, woke up one day and was unable to see with his right eye, went to the hospital and they said it's an operable brain tumor. Three days later he was in a coma, woke up from it but another operation had to be performed, so they induced another come out of wich he never woke up from. I miss my best buddy, he didn't deserve to go like this and so fast. He's resting now and he's probably happy you guys still remember him for the impression he made. Thanks alot, guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    That is sad to hear and I give my condolences. Its hard to lose any friends even online friends, but thank you for bringing us the news. I sometimes wonder what my online friends/frenemies have gone off and done after we part ways from the game.

Devie was just one of those enforcers that would walk up and multiple people would die just from looking at him.

Fontane should definitely be on any list of pvp legends

I think it would be impossible for me to make a list of the great pvper's I have encountered, there are simply too many people over the years for many different reasons and I would inevitably leave out a few important people.
    Devie was the best twink this game has ever seen, not in terms of pushing limits, but in terms of pure brute force. He used to beat lvl214 people at 170, some guys he just bursted down in a split second. Scarry enforcer is scary!
    My advie Fontane wasn't THAT special, but I enjoyed playing every second of it, even those 3 weeks I took just to equipp a pair of CM sleeves I'm not a legend, but I didn't suck either. I beat my fair share of 214s, some of them even Mongo Rage users hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    every time I make a decent cup of coffee, a bug flies, or rather dies, in it. ><

also: RIP Devie. I miss you bud, now you're a REAL Legend. From the day I met him on BS, right when LE came out, I knew he was a quality dude. It only took me 2 years after that to realize that I was also fighting him at tl5 BS, on his Enfo lol. I remember us laughing about how the conversations made more sense once we figured it out :P I felt totally trolled btw, lol (not nearly the only person I had this issue with).

RIP "Legend" Devie.
    I'm very happy to see our friend hasn't been forgotten. Huge respect towards all of you who still remember him as a friend! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    big words from the guy who kited a melee doc on 170 enfo and lost but i love u anyway bby
    Wish I would've seen this, haha!

By the way, is it worth resubbing for AO atm?
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Omg, really really sad to hear about Devie, was a really cool guy who brought quite a lot of life to org chat

Haven't been around for a long time, but here's my list from 2007-8ish:

Adventurer - Deathsrow, Fontane
    Agent - Zunjx, Ripline
    Bureaucrat - Zergovermind
    Doctor - Slusa, Jinxez, Dokkie and I'd say at least a litte bit myself (docfoo)
    Enforcer - Devie, City had an interresting setup...
    Engineer - Hmmm... At tl5? Naaaah *splat*
    Fixer - Sirmonkalot
    Keeper - City
    Martial artist - Lequack / Armakuni - yay! Myself again!
    Meta-physicist - That annoying little omni-****** who never seemed to die, don't remember his/hers name
    Nano-technician - Geseeff, Giit
    Shade - None that I can think off, not counting exploited ones...
    Soldier - Beertrinker, Randomalpha
    Trader - Adikted, Qualinas
    Last edited by perky; Sep 17th, 2015 at 13:09:28.
    Perky - 220 dmg freak crat
    Bitcrusher - 220 MP
    Shadowofbit - 220 Shade - It's best from behind!!!
    Advocrusher - 200 Lovechild
    Wdfourty - levling engie
    Docfoo - 165 Doc twink - Retired
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by perky View Post
    Omg, really really sad to hear about Devie, was a really cool guy who brought quite a lot of life to org chat

Haven't been around for a long time, but here's my list from 2007-8ish:

Adventurer - Deathsrow, Fontane
    Agent - Zunjx, Ripline
    Bureaucrat - Zergovermind
    Doctor - Slusa, Jinxez, Dokkie and I'd say at least a litte bit myself (docfoo)
    Enforcer - Devie, City had an interresting setup...
    Engineer - Hmmm... At tl5? Naaaah *splat*
    Fixer - Sirmonkalot
    Keeper - City
    Martial artist - Lequack / Armakuni - yay! Myself again!
    Meta-physicist - That annoying little omni-****** who never seemed to die, don't remember his/hers name
    Nano-technician - Geseeff, Giit
    Shade - None that I can think off, not counting exploited ones...
    Soldier - Beertrinker, Randomalpha
    Trader - Adikted, Qualinas
    You Fooo! Think you missed Wwwwwwhelp from list, at least i think you did
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zixx View Post
    You Fooo! Think you missed Wwwwwwhelp from list, at least i think you did
    Wwwwwherethefreckdidyoucomefrom you mean? Prolly worth mentioning, yes
    Perky - 220 dmg freak crat
    Bitcrusher - 220 MP
    Shadowofbit - 220 Shade - It's best from behind!!!
    Advocrusher - 200 Lovechild
    Wdfourty - levling engie
    Docfoo - 165 Doc twink - Retired
    ----

Who is city's keeper?

I never even saw this toon.

I am surprised that my keeper isn't on this list, considering he's got one of the best (with zero farm) duel records of any TL5 from 2007-present. And what's more, he's still at 170 and I play him regularly but infrequently to relive the glory days.

I do admit though, that there is a new 170 keeper who beats me hands down... That new Omni guy with Special edition ME rapier and a high level melee energy hammer. Props to him, he beat me in 3 for 3 duels. Unfortunately name escapes me.

While I don't think duels are the best way to assess skill, it's at least one way, and I think he deserves mention as a newcomer.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I do admit though, that there is a new 170 keeper who beats me hands down... That new Omni guy with Special edition ME rapier and a high level melee energy hammer. Props to him, he beat me in 3 for 3 duels. Unfortunately name escapes me.

While I don't think duels are the best way to assess skill, it's at least one way, and I think he deserves mention as a newcomer.
    Pulvinar, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Yumehime View Post
    Pulvinar, maybe?
    That's it. I'm not entirely sure what his setup consists of, but I'm more than happy to admit his toon is very, very nice. He beat me handily in three duels and occasionally gives me a run for my money on my 200 agent in BS. Ya, he's great.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast