Thread: robot pets

Unhappy robot pets

does anybody understand what they are actualy saying ? I don't :-( and I'm curious to know what it is...

Same with the yuttos ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Yuttos are talking norwegian (mostly, there may be other stuff too, but I do recognize some of it)
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Yuttos are talking norwegian (mostly, there may be other stuff too, but I do recognize some of it)
    wow Norwegian have the most hypno-robotic phonic voice box ^_^....DaftPunk time!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Guite a bit of scandinavian/norse folklore in game too. Monster names etc.
    And other stuff named with nordic words like phasefront kananmuna (Finnish word for egg)
    Equilibrium forums https://eqorg.com

My friends and I are convinced that the engineer's crappy starter android (the "pushbot") is a repurposed sales droid. You can definitely hear them say "You wanna buy something, baby?" and "Boy I like you!" in their garbled, glitchy voice. They're definitely trying to get your enemies to purchase a product, it's just that the product you're selling is PAIN!

Accually, the beginner bot is just using a robotic chimpunked version of the Assult class bot's voice. It says the same things only its a different pitch and speed.