Thread: OTPC: Board of Directors takes temporary leave of absence during press release.

OTPC: Board of Directors takes temporary leave of absence during press release.

OTPC: Board of Directors takes temporary leave of absence during press release.
    February 22nd, 29489

At 0800 this morning, the entire Board of Directors disappeared into what was identified as a portal of Shadowlands Origin.

The portal had a distinctly Redeemed Signature to it and Omni-HQ was put on high alert as a result of the disappearance of the Board.

At 0825 the entire Board was returned, unharmed and all accounted for. Our CEO was quick to confirm that all were fit and well and that they had simply been to a classified meeting, no further comments were made.

Whilst the high alert has been rescinded, Omni-Med are keen to state they are currently checking the board to ensure full recovery.

Ok clan leaders i can see meeting with the Redeemed but our guys? if the Redeemed want to talk to us as well something must really be troubling them.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Ok clan leaders i can see meeting with the Redeemed but our guys? if the Redeemed want to talk to us as well something must really be troubling them.
    I was joking with friends that its a summit meeting, through abduction. Both sides were sat down in a room somewhere while the Redeemed and Unredeemed held an intervention. Ahh, the power of wishful thinking. If only..
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    I was joking with friends that its a summit meeting, through abduction. Both sides were sat down in a room somewhere while the Redeemed and Unredeemed held an intervention. Ahh, the power of wishful thinking. If only..
    You joke but the cyborgs have attacked the garden of Aban and whose to say they haven't launched more attacks that we dont know about? We've worked with the clans against the cyborgs, perhaps something similar is happening between the Redeemed and Unredeemed. Also its interesting that they chose Dante's Sanctuary (for the CoT at least). Dante is the most mysterious of all the lords of the Redeemed, and considering the location of his garden likely the most powerful. The fact that both Dante and Machiavelli don't restrict access to their gardens has always made me wonder are these two Lords somehow above the conflict?

Ok i'm the first to admit this is all speculation but just imagine the power of a temporary Clan-Omni-Redeemed-Unredeemed alliance...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I can actually. Though JAME is the undisputed leader of stonewall, I'm positive someone has noticed that the Cyborgs have pierced their countermeasures for such things. Following a Markov Chain of events, oh yes.. yes indeed. I'd throw a wager of creds a summit is not only a possible but plausible outcome. Yes I can imagine the power of cease-fire and summary alliance, even IF one is tenuous. How long such a thing lasts? No idea. It would be nice to see, especially in my own lifetime.

But the joking part manifested as my limited faith in humanity in certain ways.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I wonder if they had to pay the 1000 credit fee.
    Bitcoin and the ACA are Ponzi schemes. MMMmm, sounds like pizza.

I trust that our Board of Directors have the long-term interests of the Corporation in mind. I look forward to seeing the benefits of the plans being set in motion.
    Omni-AF

*clears throat and points to the date of the article*
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Oh, right... yes, well... um..

Omni-Tek Protects!

((Oops hehe))
    Omni-AF