Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: an anarchem store

an anarchem store

1s there warngle a lil bit he was a smal lil fella and his time was finaly here it was kepin his adventrs in a lnera ordr thta the numan mind could compehend and he had a behe it was his favoirtest beshe he wasnt as lil as the fela cause the buffs get bigger than most ppl relize and niw he was gona be the top #1 greatest hero too like his #1 hero the chair dude youll probably find out abiut later youll see then its a spoiler ok so he got his behe and he didnt tipp - now i no wat ur thinking gsf wat a bad fela the thing is he was actuly the most virtues was fella and by far the nicest u dont no him keep reding if u want 2 tho ull figure it out eventuly lil buddy later on so goin back to the stor he had a behe and its rly important but this was in ro me green ok

to be contineu

Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

**** this I'm out
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

2017 - The beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Triadninja View Post
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

sry for confuse

i think i c the probs is that u dont have the idea what the behe was for listen thats gona be inportant later in the store you have to listen to for a longer while before will make sense i am sorry 2 say that someimtes life throws u balls u know its gonna all becaome in time a lot easier i alred have the next chapsters made out im workin round the clock and u have 2 respect that ty ~pondus

Quote Originally Posted by Pondo View Post
    i think i c the probs is that u dont have the idea what the behe was for listen thats gona be inportant later in the store you have to listen to for a longer while before will make sense i am sorry 2 say that someimtes life throws u balls u know its gonna all becaome in time a lot easier i alred have the next chapsters made out im workin round the clock and u have 2 respect that ty ~pondus
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Exclamation

i'll finish the rest of this story:https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...sigi=11v0k4uq3
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

thts not how it ends dw i have it its only needs a lil spelcheck and then im gonna let it rip lol like bay blade

Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

1s there warngle a lil bit he was a smal lil fella and his time was finaly here it was kepin his adventrs in a lnera ordr thta the numan mind could compehend and he had a behe it was his favoirtest beshe he wasnt as lil as the fela cause the buffs get bigger than most ppl relize and niw he was gona be the top #1 greatest hero too like his #1 hero the chair dude youll probably find out abiut later youll see then its a spoiler ok so he got his behe and he didnt tipp - now i no wat ur thinking gsf wat a bad fela the thing is he was actuly the most virtues was fella and by far the nicest u dont no him keep reding if u want 2 tho ull figure it out eventuly lil buddy later on so goin back to the stor he had a behe and its rly important but this was in ro me green ok

to be contineu

Quote Originally Posted by Triadninja View Post

I like where this is going.

fella turs out spellehcking isnt the eaist of them so im gonna say im put this hiatus on a long one perps

the behe was a warngle btw that was twist thanks

im gonna trey to right up somethin specal for the when he new enegine but no typin til then i got to finsh l8 spring brick

dude its nt a posible i dont have the behes myself in the realer lifes and that cant be done to tping as strong as need if im gonna have the sory i want that dont hapen and is a read than y even bther ne i gotta get the ppl to spelch before i go in there and type up a storm u have 2 understand

No, you dont understand, you have to keep going, dont give up. Please continue.

thts not how it ends dw i have it its only needs a lil spelcheck and then im gonna let it rip lol like bay blade
    bahahahaha...OMG my eyes teared up...too funny

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    No, you dont understand, you have to keep going, dont give up. Please continue.

??? uhh idk i think i understand

Quote Originally Posted by Pippypants View Post
    bahahahaha...OMG my eyes teared up...too funny
    tanks fella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast