Thread: Shop Values - Selling Loot

Shop Values - Selling Loot

Was there a change in the formula for how many credits we get for selling loot to vendors? When I sell loot to the new ICC shop vendors it seems like I am getting a third of what I used to get and Miir stores no longer give more credits than the ICC shops. If it matters I am a selling with a neutral toon. Selling various dyna loot items ... have not tried pearls yet.

I recall the patch notes said cluster prices were adjusted, but I did not see anything about selling "loot" price changes.

Emma

The Miir shop prices have definitely been nerfed, they're paying the same as clan shops now. I can't speak to lower prices overall, but it would make sense if FC is trying to suck some credz out of the economy. The Greedy Shade in Pande is charging 500M+ for some of his nanos and that would be the net effect.

We did some checking and trader's still get slightly more than Omni prices at the Trader store and ICC stores appear to get about 60% of Omni stores. So it may just be that Miir Stores no longer give Omni prices.

Emma

This is something I've always disliked in AO. I totally support professions getting different advantages, like a Trader yielding more cash for shop food in a Trader Shop, a Fixer getting access to a unique shop selling special items etcetera, but I've never understood the difference in prices depending on, simply, your choice of faction. In my opinion, now would be a very good time to nullify that difference. Either lower the Omni-Tek bonus, or increase the Clan bonus. Either is fine by me.
    Izgimmy
    [220/30/80 Nano Technician]
    Dellingr
    [220/30/72 Engineer]
    Avalinn
    [220/30/80 Doctor]

Plus many more...
    Tiralinn
    [220/30/78 Bureaucrat]

Quote Originally Posted by Izgimmy View Post
    This is something I've always disliked in AO. I totally support professions getting different advantages, like a Trader yielding more cash for shop food in a Trader Shop, a Fixer getting access to a unique shop selling special items etcetera, but I've never understood the difference in prices depending on, simply, your choice of faction. In my opinion, now would be a very good time to nullify that difference. Either lower the Omni-Tek bonus, or increase the Clan bonus. Either is fine by me.
    It's lore thing. Omni-Tek is rich good corporation where as clans are poor evil terrorist... It's clear which have more funding and cabability of paying to their loyal employees or evil terrorist...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    It's lore thing. Omni-Tek is rich evil corporation where as clans are poor good freedom fighters... It's clear which have more funding and must pay their employees a lot to have them turn a blind eye to the atrocities they would have them commit...
    fixed that for you
    Last edited by Phanea; Apr 29th, 2015 at 16:41:32.