Thread: So yellow?

So yellow?

So players who spent real live money beyond subscription are really just getting a few yellow cars?

Folks think this is fine?

Mean if someone spent cash/money on phasefront points, prolly means they were/are invested in the game, so are also keeping their subscription(s) paid. id est; loyal customer.

Kinda irked at the reward/conversion for being an multi-year AO player is a yellow skateboard...

Nope, I already made a post about it but it didn't get far. I suspected the thousands of PPs I had wouldn't be adequately recompensed after the changeover to buying the Phasefronts/Sunrise/Clothing/Other little bits through the Item Shop.

I was absolutely right. It means all the shiny new characters rolled on Arete to explore the NPE are totally and utterly screwed out of all the nice things older characters could buy with those PPs.

And that's not even touching on the fact that characters may already own the yellow ones and cannot now choose a different colour, they simply get nothing.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Funcom employee

I would like to expand the tiers of rewards for players who previously owned Phasefront Points, to better emulate what was possible when the shops still existed. The mellow yellow rewards were a part of a previous plan that was not reviewed too heavily before launching.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    I would like to expand the tiers of rewards for players who previously owned Phasefront Points, to better emulate what was possible when the shops still existed. The mellow yellow rewards were a part of a previous plan that was not reviewed too heavily before launching.
    IoW does that mean other colors might be available in the future?

Emma

Not even just that. I liked social clothes to xover my noob miss matched armors. I liked matching camouflage suit for warriors of omnitek. Now a damn yellow thing. Fc really dropped the ball here. But complaining like voting; changes nothing.

I still can't even find kami-sunglasses anywhere that were in the phaseshops. That is one of the first things I slap onto any alt I make.

I always thought it was a "gold" color in lieu of "yellow"
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Now thats optimism.