Thread: Longest road client freeze

Longest road client freeze

Every time, I do mean every time I go to the Longest road facility, the client will freeze at the section near the wompas .

It can be repeated if you enter the area, move away from the wompas, and then head back again, FPS isn't a problem there stays at a healthy 60+ and once inside a the foremans instance, exiting and heading toward the wompas or out of the "corridor" will cause the same effect.

Something to do with all the INVISIBLE WALLS around the area perhaps ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Crashes for me on every whompa zone attempt at 2ho. Makes doing dailies through there a nightmare.

Same problem ! no idea what it's coming from... but i have client freezes each time i go to Foreman.
    It's very strange because i have no freezes elsewhere.... but it's seem there is a particular problem in this place.

(It's not just entering the area... most of time i do 30.. 50m .... somtimes less, sometimes more... but it seem to happen each time i go there)
    Namos - Atrox engineer RK1