Thread: Testlive Changes

Testlive Changes

Rather than level locking the self Mongo line, which removes the nanomage Enfo build, why not change the "Playshift Requirements"?

They already exist;

Visual Profession: Enforcer - to prevent Agents from FPing

I suggest adding requirements to this, stopping an Enfo from just moch/131ing, and also allowing for nanobuilds to compete.

I could be reading part of this wrong but the changes to Enf big HP buffs has NOTHING to do with Agents, FP already removes the buff when it runs out or gets TPd.
    The reason is sub-100 Enfs running around with absurd HP, I know since I'm running around with 1.

Example being my overtwinked level 30 Enf that has decent HP already but with wrangle and MP buffs it can cast 3.5k HP buff putting it at 6k+ HP, add in CS, long doc HP buff and ILC and it pushes more than 10k.
    And no it wouldn't make it any more fair if my Enf was NM and selfing it, it would actually make things worse as I could push for the 6k buff.

*I will admit the level ranges are pretty bad and could use adjustments but they are needed for lower levels big time sadly.
    Tho adding weird reqs like "not running Biomet/MatCrea buff" or "not running Wrangle" would work it mainly just inconveniences Enfs and doesn't make sense when I don't know of any NM Enfs that can cast buffs that a equally well setup Soli/Opi/Atrox Enf can't.

I did see a 150 NM Enf buffing Mongo's Gargantua in BS tho I imagine other breeds can manage it also but it was made for PVM tanking and killed his/her other stats to do it, not to mention Gargantua was already level locked by a Spec 3 req.

Best bet is to think of better level reqs for the buffs.

Level locks kind of spoil the Nanomage build I don't like nerfing breed viability like that. Unless the level locks are extremely generous.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Anyone have a chance to check the new implant / nano costs? Does it make low level implants more accessible for characters being built from nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    I could be reading part of this wrong but the changes to Enf big HP buffs has NOTHING to do with Agents, FP already removes the buff when it runs out or gets TPd.
    The reason is sub-100 Enfs running around with absurd HP, I know since I'm running around with 1.

Example being my overtwinked level 30 Enf that has decent HP already but with wrangle and MP buffs it can cast 3.5k HP buff putting it at 6k+ HP, add in CS, long doc HP buff and ILC and it pushes more than 10k.
    And no it wouldn't make it any more fair if my Enf was NM and selfing it, it would actually make things worse as I could push for the 6k buff.

*I will admit the level ranges are pretty bad and could use adjustments but they are needed for lower levels big time sadly.
    Tho adding weird reqs like "not running Biomet/MatCrea buff" or "not running Wrangle" would work it mainly just inconveniences Enfs and doesn't make sense when I don't know of any NM Enfs that can cast buffs that a equally well setup Soli/Opi/Atrox Enf can't.

I did see a 150 NM Enf buffing Mongo's Gargantua in BS tho I imagine other breeds can manage it also but it was made for PVM tanking and killed his/her other stats to do it, not to mention Gargantua was already level locked by a Spec 3 req.

Best bet is to think of better level reqs for the buffs.
    Currently:

Visual Profession: Enforcer

Proposed changes

MC from (Whatever it is to cast)

BM from (Whatever it is to cast)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuingar-1 View Post
    Currently:

Proposed changes

MC from (Whatever it is to cast)

BM from (Whatever it is to cast)
    Requirements:
    Use:

On Self:
    TitleLevel from 5 and
    Visual Profession: Enforcer and
    Matter Crea from 659 and
    Bio Metamor from 659

Taken from test and everything is working as intended when trying to cast them so I'm not sure what you mean by your changes.

My 150 NM enforcer has 1k MC/BM skill, so I can cast this nasty HP mongo. Yet, I need to use Phulaks for this, aswell as other gear, plus skill is maxed. Of course, I have redone my enf after 18.6, seeing its possible. Now, this change gave me slight boost over other enfs, and now I have fighting chances. If this will get TL lock to 6, I will be back to being useless, since change to Damage Type buff made my enf obsolete.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Gargantua is still TL5