Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Agents too OP atm?

Dritst is the best tl 7 agent i have met ingame, not because of his skills and knowledge only, but also his personality aswell.
    Hes positive attitude, never complains, high ethics, moral and never talks degrading or negative or insulting to any other fellow gamers. Not even when they threat him unfair like ****, this is big respect from me Dritst.
    Funcom should give Dritst a medal to show the rest of the community example om how to behave in AO, forums etc.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

thank dima <3 and shorty <3
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    At First, LEARN TO PLAY. There is a reason because i have it easy on BS. Ppl think "ok. I Need ai armor and Beast, Thema i will own" Fail! kavey0 you say you got me? Yeah when i killed 4 before and i am out of cd's maybe haha, duel?
    Iam lauthing 24/7 when i see your gimp toons. You are talking about thinks that you dont understand....the only one WHO knows to Play a Agent imo is srompu.

Guys srly AO is a complex mmo, if you are to incompetent to think and read, go Play wow...

See Ya at BS, but i am on the right Site of the Rifle.
    Haha a game where you don't have to aim, or even face your opponent to attack them he considers complex. That's like saying first grade math is complex.

I don't play an agent, so I cannot comment on the balance specifics, but as an average player I can make a mention of what I've noticed past couple months. First of all, its Christmas season, and it is natural that during this peaceful time the helpers come out. But assuming that the season has nothing to do with it, I've noticed that the motivation to do BS has dropped among the non-agent professions I've had dealings with. On the other hand, I doubt I am the only one that has noticed that over these months the server has been filled to the brim with tiny little agents running around everywhere. Now, making the wild assumption here that perhaps it is not entirely Christmas related trend, the only logical conclusion to give reason to these observations is that the community has stepped up and is collectively attempting to keep the BS running, with agents. Not only do they match the season theme, but you can fit more of them into same small space than, say, enforcers, thus representing an entirely pragmatic choice.
    Testicol.
    QIQUAN 220/30/70 DPS MA SUGUTOHTER 220/30/65 PVM DOC
    HAVOCK 220/30/70 TNK ENF ETC
    ASJAPULK 220/30/70 PVP CRT RED TIGERS. ORG

Still other profs around but sometimes BS makes me feel like in Gulliver's*Travels ...

about Level of difficulty (or not existing one) just check latest pvp videos at forum.

I think one way to fix the issue would be to bring back the old scale modifiers, because, clearly, if you cannot see the problem, then there is no problem.
    Testicol.
    QIQUAN 220/30/70 DPS MA SUGUTOHTER 220/30/65 PVM DOC
    HAVOCK 220/30/70 TNK ENF ETC
    ASJAPULK 220/30/70 PVP CRT RED TIGERS. ORG

Siro that video? 80% green targets, 15% zerg, 5% hit and run kills. Doable by almost any other prof with some fire power and running skills. Didnt see any duels in that vid..turned off after 2mins tho so dunno. Well and leetah is 100% hide and ns2/tms laming. Adapt perk attck skill and those guys will stop playing agent this way/at all cuz they suck
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

It is quite fun trying to kill agents on BS, depending on prof it almost impossible at times...but i enjoy the challenge
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Tehevolz View Post
    It is quite fun trying to kill agents on BS, depending on prof it almost impossible at times...but i enjoy the challenge
    What profs have you been successful on?

Lets just say you're 1 v 1...

I've seen some MA's take out agents, especially if they are between CH recharges.

I've had lots of success killing agents 2 v 1, especially with profs like engi where you can endure the barrage for a while and put pressure on them, and then load up freak strength and even if you don't make a kill, there's usually someone around looking to lay down anything they can to take some semblance of revenge on those goddamn agents. Also on zazen MA, interestingly... because you can tank them for a while if they don't have all their big damage perks up which means even if I don't have good killpower it means as soon as someone else comes along there's a good chance of a kill... ofc, on zazen MA it's pretty rare to ever make a kill solo so that's kind of a given.

But, to be honest, I don't think I can say I've taken down an agent 1 v 1 yet, but I've only had maybe 10 BS rounds since I start playing again so in time... hopefully there will be more chances to try.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    What profs have you been successful on?

Lets just say you're 1 v 1...
    Well thankfully only a couple agents that regularly do BS have figured out the 2x CH set up and play it well, those agents are kills based on luck only. Have been able to kill some/most agents at around a 50% win/death on NT/Trader/Soldier (if they are smart and do fp engi this chance goes way below 50% unless again lucky with it not landing/kite well enough) / Agent obviously. Engi is a tough one, the good agents will snare perk your pets (cant remove) and are running NSD and engi reflect which renders your NSD useless...with the change on AS reqs engi is semi-low hp at 17-20k depending upon towers and gaunt/12 etc.

These are most of the profs i play on BS so anecdotal experience at best, take it for what it is.
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside

I feel enfo that's perked into Freak str+brawler has a decent chance. Lot of stuns there and if timed properly is over 15 seconds of them not being able to do anything. However a FM stim here or there is enough to break the chain.

Removing the 1681 aad on the escape nanos would go a long way. That nano virtually nullifies all damage for 15 seconds, which is massively over powered.
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Tehevolz View Post
    Removing the 1681 aad on the escape nanos would go a long way. That nano virtually nullifies all damage for 15 seconds, which is massively over powered.
    1.) 99% on agents can't use the highest escape nano cause of the massive Nano skill requirement.

2.) On running mimic the defense given by escape nano is reduced to 50 %. Most are using "slip away" witch give us around 700 aad for 15 seconds.

3.) In addition to point 1.) The escape nano it our only survival ability to survive the 30s ch cooldown. Agent basicly don't have any survival - no evades , no absorb , nothing and you want to remove this? The nano nullified your dmg because you are low twinked with low AR - please don't let your bad style of play a reason for a Nerf.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

agents need survivability? There is not much left when alpha landed and 1-2x CH + single heals should be enough to survive 2-3 alpha.
    And there are more options for getting def, maybe switch to fp advy and get another 110 evades + 100 aad + 200 aad inclusive CH.

Looks like survivability, smells like survivability ... it is survivability. The escape nano makes it even more OP depending on situation and fp.

But beside fp advy not everyone can get 3,6k+ AR easily or whatever needed to perk agent fp doc with additional +700aad. (beside u are agent, too ...)
    Not sure about it, how much is needed?

CC-immune agent kiting around is anyway hard to catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    agents need survivability? There is not much left when alpha landed and 1-2x CH + single heals should be enough to survive 2-3 alpha.
    And there are more options for getting def, maybe switch to fp advy and get another 110 evades + 100 aad + 200 aad inclusive CH.

Looks like survivability, smells like survivability ... it is survivability. The escape nano makes it even more OP depending on situation and fp.

But beside fp advy not everyone can get 3,6k+ AR easily or whatever needed to perk agent fp doc with additional +700aad. (beside u are agent, too ...)
    Not sure about it, how much is needed?

CC-immune agent kiting around is anyway hard to catch.
    The defense gain from fp Advy is senseless becuase agent is a non evade profession. All defense that a agent have is given by generall items. Its very hart so survive the 30 seconds gab between CH Nr.1 and CH Nr.2 with Escape Nano running and you want fp Advy with 60 seconds ch? Pls dont argument with non playable fp at 220 pvp.

CC-immune is wrong: We have snare and root resist. This kind of "CC-immune" is given to the most professions like Solider, Keeper, Ma, and the like.
    A full CC immnun means Stun resist and fear resist. Since CH got nerfed we got the AAD on escape nano because we have massivly less Heal to keep us alive.

If you have 3,6k+ AR then you have to go on offence setup and then you are eating hits like a truck and die easily.
    Last edited by Allure; Feb 14th, 2016 at 17:03:27.

agents need to be nerfed to the point where they cannot perk NR2 and still cast all their relevant nanos

Atleast agent is finally semi-nice in pvm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Ch beast Ch = 30s = at least 70k HP with rrfe. Wtb that alpha

Just Overall Op, Not worth to discuss without at least 5+ beers

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    Ch beast Ch = 30s = at least 70k HP with rrfe. Wtb that alpha

Just Overall Op, Not worth to discuss without at least 5+ beers
    The beast ch is a heal given to all. It's more useful for some profession but to mix up this in a profession specific balance isn't smart.

Agents AR checked perks need to be back to 100 % Rifle but the agent defense is nerfed since 18.7 and fine. You want to Nerf something that already is nerfed?

However if more of you spam out "WTB Nerf" without specific knowledge and concrete thinks to change about a profession is your Nerf discussion more like "blablubb".

In the same way you want a Nerf for agents defense you want a Crat buff with a dmg to pet ability and back to debuff all inits? Your suggestion is more a unbalance as a balance imo.

If agent want to choose trader as fp, what's his defense?
    If you think that a 30s ch is to strong then join the discussion about doc Nerf on froob heals.

I can't cast all my relevant nanos without NR 2 or 1.
    Seriously...what's wrong that you take arguments that are definitely wrong. It's quite impossible to get over 2K MC/MM with NR perked.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast